Cov Cath JV Football

In the midst of a disappointing varsity season, the JV Colonels seem to be a bright spot. They have one every game but their first, a close loss to LaSalle, and seem to be dominating Northern Kentucky teams, is the program heading in the right direction the next two years?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the midst of a disappointing varsity season, the JV Colonels seem to be a bright spot. They have one every game but their first, a close loss to LaSalle, and seem to be dominating Northern Kentucky teams, is the program heading in the right direction the next two years?

I wouldn't say dominating..:rolleyes:

How does the game against Beechwood count since it got cancelled after that horrible injury? By the way, it is a shame that no one has spoken of on BGP of this young man.

I heard the player in question is doing much better and should be OK but his football playing days are over.

Yes they are dominating

53- 0 against Scott

31-20 against Highland and game that was not that close. Take away a long run ,pass

and blocked punt Highland's did not move the ball.

26-0 against Beechwood in just a half

They are a mix of mostly soph, led by a junior qb Erpenbeck who in those games has thrown 7 td's and run for 3 more.Against Beechwood , he had 2 throwning and td runs

of 50 and 30 . Word after the game was he is going to get a serious look with the varsity.A very good running back soph No 26 and good reciever in No 16

On defense is good mix of juniors and soph.

What happened?

Not 100 % sure .Looking for anyone who was taping the game to see if we can get a copy,please.

Apparently ,helmet to helmet contact from the side.BW was covering a punt at the time of injury.Re-gained feeling at hospital.Has ligament damage but no bone damage.Should recover thankfully,but football days are over :cry:.Anyone who knows him knows this is a huge part of his life.

If you know of anyone who may have been taping the game please PM me,Thanks,g

Prayer is a powerful thing! We ALL wish the best for him and the SPEEDIEST recovery. Against what some may think, there is life after or without football.....we have BASEBALL!! Things will be ok, hang in there.

Yes they do.He should be roaming the outfields come this spring.BW will need his speed with the outfield they will have .;)

Yes they are dominating

53- 0 against Scott

31-20 against Highland and game that was not that close. Take away a long run ,pass

and blocked punt Highland's did not move the ball.

26-0 against Beechwood in just a half

They are a mix of mostly soph, led by a junior qb Erpenbeck who in those games has thrown 7 td's and run for 3 more.Against Beechwood , he had 2 throwning and td runs

of 50 and 30 . Word after the game was he is going to get a serious look with the varsity.A very good running back soph No 26 and good reciever in No 16

On defense is good mix of juniors and soph.

If this kid is that good then why isn't he getting some reps on the Varsity. The Varsity's season is almost pretty much a loss. Why not put this kid in and build for the future. And then again that's up to their coaches to put the best product on the field. Their call not mine!!!!:D

If this kid is that good then why isn't he getting some reps on the Varsity. The Varsity's season is almost pretty much a loss. Why not put this kid in and build for the future. And then again that's up to their coaches to put the best product on the field. Their call not mine!!!!:D

Believe it or not he was playing linebacker at the beginning of the season.

Yes Guru, fortunately Brad is alright. His diagnosis was a severe spinal bruise. Although he will never be able to play football again their is a bright spot, and that is that he will still be able to play baseball. My Thoughts and Prayer's go out to that young man's family.