Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cov Cath JV Football

Featured Replies

Didn't you just lose to a 1A school down the street????:laugh::laugh:

 

 

All I can do is laugh after this comment. How can you even try and start to put Covington Catholic at the top?

:lol:

  • Replies 56
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am of the belief that CovCath could have and should have won the game. Beechwoood is good but I wouldnt say they are much better than Covcath, if at all. Like I said, I believe Covcath could have won that game.

 

You serious! How? Beechwood was way too fast for CovCath's lines. If you can't fix that, then you aren't beating Beechwood. Sorry!

An impressive amount of chirping in this CovCath thread...

 

 

:sssh:

I am of the belief that CovCath could have and should have won the game. Beechwoood is good but I wouldnt say they are much better than Covcath, if at all. Like I said, I believe Covcath could have won that game.

Then why didn't they? Excuses don't change the final scores!!!

To be a TOP team, anywhere, means you can play anytime-and get the win. You are prepared for whatever comes your way. Sure there are times that key players are out and that does make a difference, but TOP TEAMS work the substitutes just as hard as the 1st string so that they are ready to step up to the call. YOU GOT BEAT! And I'm sure the score would have been alot different on Friday night had the coaches taken their starting varisty minus the seniors.

You serious! How? Beechwood was way too fast for CovCath's lines. If you can't fix that, then you aren't beating Beechwood. Sorry!

 

 

I mean, really think about it? End of third, this is a one score game. When Isler went down, it was 21 to 14. It all went downhill from there. Losing him did not lose the game, but guarantee it was a huge momentum shift and blow. Who truly knows how this would have turned out? Instead we just fell apart. And I honestly felt we were going to pull through. No one can argue there was a huge difference in the level of those teams because it was a great game until that fourth quarter. Yes, Beechwood had more speed, but that didn't win the game. Covcath fell apart, thus beating themselves.

Then why didn't they? Excuses don't change the final scores!!!

To be a TOP team, anywhere, means you can play anytime-and get the win. You are prepared for whatever comes your way. Sure there are times that key players are out and that does make a difference, but TOP TEAMS work the substitutes just as hard as the 1st string so that they are ready to step up to the call. YOU GOT BEAT! And I'm sure the score would have been alot different on Friday night had the coaches taken their starting varisty minus the seniors.

 

Alright so I read and re-read this and I'm really not sure at all what your last sentence is supposed to mean? And no I did not get beat, the CovCath team got beat, by themselves. But that is besides the point of what you said. Your argument is subsitutes and I'm assuming you mean the backup QB and punter since that was all I can recall being put in should be ready to step up. Well I think they did the best they could and they were prepared to the best of their ability. However, they are backups for a reason, so it's a bit much to say they didnt step up to the call don't you think? It's not an excuse at all, they lost with what they had, and I feel they beat themselves. However your starting QB going down does affect your team, because this offense could have pulled it out, trust me. Look at Conner this past Friday, their QB went down and everything else went down with him from what I've heard.

Then I guess they can't be the dominant team in NKY. If you recall, Beechwood had a momentum change whenever their #4 went down and was taken by ambulance away from the school. But by the end of the 3rd quarter had a momentum SHIFT forward and came out on top.

Then I guess they can't be the dominant team in NKY. If you recall, Beechwood had a momentum change whenever their #4 went down and was taken by ambulance away from the school. But by the end of the 3rd quarter had a momentum SHIFT forward and came out on top.

 

 

I'll be honest, I did not even notice at all that a player was taken off the field or to the hospital and I hope he is doing okay. And momentum shifts are part of the game. But your QB is your leader of your offense, the glue that holds it together and leads it, agreed? Was 4 the QB cause if so, then I'll concede. But at this point in time, youre totally correct, neither Beechwood or CCH are the dominant team in NKY; Highlands is. But Beechwood and CovCath are both at the top, 2 and 3 I'd say. Just because the gap between 1 and 2, 3 is large doesnt make them not there.

An impressive amount of chirping in this CovCath thread...

 

 

:sssh:

 

That's funny isn't. What's funny is some of the Cch posters on this thread shouldn't even be able to post here. imo.... You know being very very very close to the situation.:sssh: :lol:

He's got that I think-that would be the class of 2007 but the season is 2006?

 

I only think in terms of Football seasons.:thumb:

Beechwood lost two starters in the game, both two way players. Does Isler play defense, he might i am not sure.

2006 Cov. Cath beat Highlands twice. Regular season game by a last second Touchdown pass.

 

The years that were mentioned were graduating years of the kids involved, not years of the games.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.