Everything posted by all for HIM
-
Zach Larimore starts practice monday for Mid-Continent Cougars
heard from mom....first game was this past tues. double header against southern Illinois. First game zach played ss and second game he played 3rd base. Had a couple of good plays and hits. Seems tense but playing well. Today had another double header...played 3rd base first 3 innings then the rest ss. Looked much better today, seemed to be relaxed and playing the way he knows how.
-
Zach Larimore starts practice monday for Mid-Continent Cougars
yes, he got a 10,000 dollar scholarship to be the starting shortstop for the varsity squad.
-
Zach Larimore starts practice monday for Mid-Continent Cougars
Congrats to Zach, former player for Beechwood HS, as he begins his new journey as starting SS for the Cougars!
-
Top 10 Teams In Northern Kentucky
I heard there was a slight possibility of him being able to play...anyone else heard this?
-
2010 9th Region
I was not saying that you said it was true. I am friends of the that family, and unless your "birdie" is the principal of the school, I see no reason for you to spread such. So I do not believe my post is anymore useless than yours is.
-
2010 9th Region
It sure would be nice for all of you who "think" you know SO MUCH to truly get your facts straight before you post information about kids on this site. You are taking information from sources that undoubtedly are not correct and possibly creating situations for these students.
-
1A: Beechwood/Mayfield Updates
What's the score at the half?
-
Top Underclassmen in NKY
i thought Elliot was a junior....no?
-
Top Underclassmen in NKY
Zach Larimore--Beechwood
-
Best Coach in NKY
It would have been really nice if they would have tried to steal. The catcher that you are so uniformed about has a arm that they would have had trouble stealing on. That kid has played at that position plenty in the past and done it quite well. I was told that the reason he was even at that position that night was for the exact opposite of what you are saying.....HE COULD FLAT OUT THROW EM DOWN! Coach Myerhoff, as all can see, knew exactly what he was doing. Great job to #11 for a remarkable performance and great job to #23 for his sacrifice to the team as well. Good luck Tigers----WIN STATE
-
Beechwood 3 Covington Catholic 1
So does the rule include only force plays or tag plays as well. I am not familar with the rule but if a slide has to be directly in line with the base, then the CovCath run shouldn't have counted either because the player was clearly not in line with the plate given the photo shown earlier in the thread. Rule looks inpractical to enforce. Assuming the rule applies to tag plays as well, If you must stay directly in line then the fielder should not be able to block the bag even when the ball is air because rule gives them an advantage. I say let them play ball short of someone physically trying to run someone over ala Pete Rose destroying Ray Fosse in the 1970? allstar game or a player being unable to tag the base when their slide is complete if trying to breakup a double play. If the rule is as noted, I guess I don't like the rule.
-
Carroll County 8 Trimble County 0
Great job, Panters!!!:clap:
-
Top Sophomores in the state
Beechwood's Zach Larimore. A beast for a sophmore.
-
Football season too long!
AMEN!!
-
Beechwood 42 Trimble Co 6
I guess you have a different kind of kid and relationship with him. I would say that at least 90% of all kids who play a sport, an instrument, have a part in a play, sing, are on the academic team or anything else I may have left out, knows when their family is and IS NOT in attendance. Now, I also believe that they should do these things 1st for the passion inside of them, then for their coaches, teammates, school and community. You can not tell me that when the defensive line is on the 1 yard line in an all out battle to hold the opposing team from scoring, that the fans in the stands (of which you say they have no idea who is in the stands) are a HUGE FACTOR in motivating the battle. I'm not arguing about WHO, all I'm saying is that not as many showed this past Friday night, and the excitement within the ones that were there is lacking. JMO
-
Beechwood 42 Trimble Co 6
I would like to address the comments about the team being "flat" or being without passion or excitement....TAKE A LOOK IN THE STANDS!!!! That appeared to be one of the poorest attended games this year. So, were the 'fans' so over confident that we were going to blow out the Raiders that they could not even come to support our boys in their 1st playoff game. As it has been said and witnessed many times, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN DURING THE PLAYOFFS. Our boys need to see the support in the stands and they need to HEAR the support from the stands. It seems that we maybe are just witnessing the trickle effect........I think the community, families and fans need to be the ones to step it up a notch. Maybe Coach could have a practice with you and remedy that for us?
-
The NCC/Beechwood photos have been posted!
Once again---SUPERIOR work be you, Guru. Thanks for your hard work for all of parents!!
-
Beechwood 2009 Team
Slusher should be playing. He is a senior THIS YEAR. That makes him still eligible to play in the spring unless he will be 19.
-
Cov Cath JV Football
Then I guess they can't be the dominant team in NKY. If you recall, Beechwood had a momentum change whenever their #4 went down and was taken by ambulance away from the school. But by the end of the 3rd quarter had a momentum SHIFT forward and came out on top.
-
Cov Cath JV Football
Then why didn't they? Excuses don't change the final scores!!! To be a TOP team, anywhere, means you can play anytime-and get the win. You are prepared for whatever comes your way. Sure there are times that key players are out and that does make a difference, but TOP TEAMS work the substitutes just as hard as the 1st string so that they are ready to step up to the call. YOU GOT BEAT! And I'm sure the score would have been alot different on Friday night had the coaches taken their starting varisty minus the seniors.
-
Cov Cath JV Football
Prayer is a powerful thing! We ALL wish the best for him and the SPEEDIEST recovery. Against what some may think, there is life after or without football.....we have BASEBALL!! Things will be ok, hang in there.
-
Prestonsburg/Beechwood - Predictions
I just pray for NO MORE injuries!! Either team.
-
Cov Cath JV Football
How does the game against Beechwood count since it got cancelled after that horrible injury? By the way, it is a shame that no one has spoken of on BGP of this young man.
-
Carroll County 45 Trimble County 26
Way to go Panthers!!! Congratulations to Mr. Wise with a tremendous night. Kudos to those linemen, if it weren't for them none of that could be possible. Congrats to Coach Weedman and his staff.:dancingpa
-
Eminence/Henry County Predictions
Henry Co. on top 28-13