Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top 10 Teams In Northern Kentucky

Featured Replies

1. Dixie

2. Ryle

3. Boone

4. Connor

5. Campbell

6. Cov Cath

7. Beechwood

8. Scott

9. Bishop

10. NCC

  • Replies 91
  • Views 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Dixie

2. Ryle

3. Connor

4. Boone

5. Cov Cath

6. Campbell

7. Beechwood

8. Scott

9. NCC

10. Bishop

  • Author
What makes Beechwood a top 10 team?

 

They dont have terrible pitching. It'll be tough with the loss of Larimore but I still think Bertke, Brilz and Johnson can get the job done on the mound. They have both Colosimos still and they have a stud behind the plate in Cottingham. Why you ask? Who would you put ahead of them?

What makes Beechwood a top 10 team?

 

I said the exact same thing last year and then they went and put together yet another 20-win season and the regional championship. Deep down I don't feel they are a top 10 team this year, especially with the loss of Larimore, but I've learned you just can't count them out. Meyerhoff just gets the job done and they know how to win.

  • Author

Exaclty. I wouldnt want to face them come district or region time regardless of what their record is at the time.

I'll have to think a little longer on my top ten list, but I know one team that I will certainly be putting in there (bottom half of top ten) is Holy Cross. They have too much pitching to not be included.

I think that the fact that they are the defending 9th region champions should at least give them a place in the top 10

  • Author
I'll have to think a little longer on my top ten list, but I know one team that I will certainly be putting in there (bottom half of top ten) is Holy Cross. They have too much pitching to not be included.

 

Who do they have? Im not asking because I dont think they're good. Im asking because I dont know. I know they have Roenker, Fuller, and Egan. Thats all I know.

Who do they have? Im not asking because I dont think they're good. Im asking because I dont know. I know they have Roenker, Fuller, and Egan. Thats all I know.

 

Those three and I'm thinking Kincaid, Jehn, and I believe the younger Ritter boy pitches also.

  • Author
Those three and I'm thinking Kincaid, Jehn, and I believe the younger Ritter boy pitches also.

 

Oh yeah thats right. Well I should have added them. They'll be pretty solid but I dont see them having any hitting besides Egan and Roenker.

Who do they have? Im not asking because I dont think they're good. Im asking because I dont know. I know they have Roenker, Fuller, and Egan. Thats all I know.

 

Those three and I'm thinking Kincaid, Jehn, and I believe the younger Ritter boy pitches also.

 

They also have a JR Broering who has a chance to be solid. Johnson will also probably get some innings along the way.

  • Author
They also have a JR Broering who has a chance to be solid. Johnson will also probably get some innings along the way.

 

Not familiar with Johnson or Broering.

What about Bellevue? They only lost one player really Hunter Jones...

Not familiar with Johnson or Broering.

 

I don't think you'll see them get regular innings. Broering will play 2B or SS and Johnson will play OF.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.