Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2010 9th Region

Featured Replies

I know it's a long way away. But what do you see as the top teams in the region? And top 10 players to watch?

  • Replies 198
  • Views 29.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Dixie, Ryle, and Connor as the favorites. I would love to say CovCath is a favorite but they have lost entirely too much to stay in the top 3 or 4 teams, IMO. Breakout player of the year is Hempl from Ryle. Smooth swinging lefty with a ton of potential.

  • Author
I like Dixie, Ryle, and Connor as the favorites. I would love to say CovCath is a favorite but they have lost entirely too much to stay in the top 3 or 4 teams, IMO. Breakout player of the year is Hempl from Ryle. Smooth swinging lefty with a ton of potential.

 

Did he pitch in Regionals last year versus NCC?

Hempel is a player that will make alot of heads turn this year. I believe he played part of the season with a broken hand last year?

Did he pitch in Regionals last year versus NCC?

 

No...

He will be a force on the mound and at the plate this year. I believe he will be in the running for POY by year end.

Hempel is a player that will make alot of heads turn this year. I believe he played part of the season with a broken hand last year?

 

He broke his hand the day before regionals.

It's tough to discount CovCath in any year but I think Ryle will be the early favorite.

 

Look for Conner Hempel to have a breakout year for the position players and Adam Shumate from CovCath to be the breakout pitcher.

Andy Roenker (Holy Cross) Brett Stansberry (Dixie) Brice Smallwood (Dixie) will be the top 3 pitchers in the region.

I know Dixie returns 7 starters and should be one of the top teams along with Ryle, Boone, and Conner. It will definately be a rebuilding year down in Park Hills after losing that talented 2009 class.

Shawn Klaas (pitcher) and Travis Jones (ss) both juniors at Newport . Those two should really have breakout seasons.

Mike Young and Alex Hegge from Bellevue both seniors and with the lose of Hunter Jones they are going to step it up and put up good numbers.

  • Author
Mike Young and Alex Hegge from Bellevue both seniors and with the lose of Hunter Jones they are going to step it up and put up good numbers.

 

Hegge will. Not sure at all about Mike Young.

Mike Young and Alex Hegge from Bellevue both seniors and with the lose of Hunter Jones they are going to step it up and put up good numbers.

Where did Hunter Jones go? I thought this was his senior year.

Andy Roenker (Holy Cross) Brett Stansberry (Dixie) Brice Smallwood (Dixie) will be the top 3 pitchers in the region.

I know Dixie returns 7 starters and should be one of the top teams along with Ryle, Boone, and Conner. It will definately be a rebuilding year down in Park Hills after losing that talented 2009 class.

 

I agree Dixie will be a force. Dixie also has junior Tyler Sexton at pitcher. They got to have the top 1-2-3 rotation in NKY.

 

I wouldn't take that "other" team from up Dixie Highway too lightly. Look for senior Adam Warning to have a good year on the mound.

Where did Hunter Jones go? I thought this was his senior year.

 

California

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.