Carroll County 45 Trimble County 26

SuperB

Good win for Carroll.

Any stats?

Nothing official. I know Zack Wise had well over 200 yards on the ground and 4 TD's. Casey Cable had a good game throwing the ball with at least one TD pass and Andy Sissenstein played a great game on defense and special teams. #5 for Trimble County is a workhorse and I'm sure he's getting some sleep this morning. He takes a beating in that A-11 offense and handles it pretty well. I know I'm leaving out a bunch of people. Overall, not a bad game by Carroll County but far from what they are capable of. I thought they handled the A-11 pretty well considering this is the first time they had seen it.

Wow a QB with rushing stats equal to that of his opponents starting stud Tailback amazing a Coach cant see this and find a better way to utilize that assett. This kid #5 was all but exhausted by the 4th quarter going both ways he is the team, Right , Left Up the Middle he can run, stop letting him throw though, 3 interceptions again 4 th week in a row. But I am sure that his fatigue played a big role in at least 4 of 9 of those int's, give him a break on D get him off the feild bet his fatigue doesnt show in 4th.Maybe he wont make major mental errors if he's not stinking exhausted. His last TD he jogged in against their JV D.

Wow a QB with rushing stats equal to that of his opponents starting stud Tailback amazing a Coach cant see this and find a better way to utilize that assett. This kid #5 was all but exhausted by the 4th quarter going both ways he is the team, Right , Left Up the Middle he can run, stop letting him throw though, 3 interceptions again 4 th week in a row. But I am sure that his fatigue played a big role in at least 4 of 9 of those int's, give him a break on D get him off the feild bet his fatigue doesnt show in 4th.Maybe he wont make major mental errors if he's not stinking exhausted. His last TD he jogged in against their JV D.

Wow is right...you go from posts soooo complimentary of "coach" down to dogging him. Why is that? Tell me, who do you see at the QB position, instead? With 2 linemen out and another just returning from an injury and the fact that we don't have hardly ANY big guys to begin with, what type of offensive plan do you see?

:eek: Is this guy for real?

Never heard of Tim Tebow(I think he won some type of award last year) or Pat White?

Never heard of Tim Tebow(I think he won some type of award last year) or Pat White?

Yeah its called the Heisman right and Tebow doesnt play one down of Defense ever. Amazing what a QB can produce for a team when his focus is one thing and one thing only, points.. Offense. Boy what a concept.Yeah Pat White hasnt played one down of Defense either not with WV. Oh my what a thought.:thumb:

Wow is right...you go from posts soooo complimentary of "coach" down to dogging him. Why is that? Tell me, who do you see at the QB position, instead? With 2 linemen out and another just returning from an injury and the fact that we don't have hardly ANY big guys to begin with, what type of offensive plan do you see?

1. I am not dogging anyone just stating what I see, and alot of others as well. 2. I am only making suggestions based on my veiw of the game I watched. 3. I can assure you I do not know it all, nor do I think "that no-one knows more than I do" either. 4. I dont Coach TC so cant tell you who should be at QB I am sure though as I have said before TC's Coach should know. Maybe all he has is #5 and he is doing a great job.:thumb: