Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prestonsburg/Beechwood - Predictions

Pburg or Beechwood 66 members have voted

  1. 1. Pburg or Beechwood

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Game is at Beechwood and is to be played at 4 p.m. Saturday, October 11.

 

Should be an excellant game between the #1 team in class 1A and the #3 team in class 2A.

 

Thoughts & Predictions?

Just a thought: watch out for the QB sneak from the 50 yd line.

  • Author
Just a thought: watch out for the QB sneak from the 50 yd line.

 

I'm sure Coach Derossett will be ready for those types of plays.

 

Beechwood reminds me a lot of Breathitt County this year. Very good running game with a not so good passing game. And most of us know how that one turned out.

 

BTW, Prestonsburg's 2,000 yard back from '07, Allen Craynon, will be back for this game as he has been practicing and could have played in the Morgan County game but the coaches didn't want to risk anything against a weak opponent.

I'm sure Coach Derossett will be ready for those types of plays.

 

Beechwood reminds me a lot of Breathitt County this year. Very good running game with a not so good passing game. And most of us know how that one turned out.

 

BTW, Prestonsburg's 2,000 yard back from '07, Allen Craynon, will be back for this game as he has been practicing and could have played in the Morgan County game but the coaches didn't want to risk anything against a weak opponent.

I'm sure they will be ready for it. Beechwood is always a dangerous opponent. And, Prestonsburg is always good. I expect this to be a great game. I would love to see it. But, I am busy that day. I will have to settle for reading about it.

I think we'll need to wait a day or two before we get much input from the Tiger crowd. They'll want to enjoy talking about their win over CovCath before they give our game much thought. Can't blame 'em...

 

:bunny:

I think it is wise for a NKY school to play an eastern KY team for a tough physical opponent. I know Beechwood has a tremendous program but I am taking the road team in an upset. It is just a gut feeling, not anything more and nothing less.

Beechwood 34 Prestonsburg 14

Beechwood will pound Prestonburg into submission..I say they win by 3 scores...

Blackcats go for two on the road.

 

P'burg 22

B'wood 21

Blackcats go for two on the road.

 

P'burg 22

B'wood 21

 

If the game ends up like that, they'll be a lot of folks having chest pain treated before driving back...

 

:eek:

I just pray for NO MORE injuries!! Either team.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.