Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covcath-Holmes predictions

Who wins? 72 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Covcath
      70%
      51
    • Holmes
      29%
      21

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Didn't see a thread for this one so thought I'd post it. What's everyone's thoughts?

 

I've heard Pat Vansant may take some snaps for the Colonels this week to try and open the offense up a little more and keep the ball in their best athlete's hands.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will go with the Colonels on this one. And I don't think it will be close. But watch me be wrong :)

I am going with the Bulldogs on this one. 28-21:ylsuper:

  • Author
I'm going with the Bulldogs... 38-21.

 

Holmes will really struggle to score in this one. Their starting QB is out for the season with something broken in his hand and they have several injuries on the defensive side of the ball with starters who will be out either the rest of the season or for several weeks. I think they'll have a total of 5 previous starters out.

 

CCH will roll in this one and it probably won't be pretty.

Found out today that Ice (Isler) leg is not broken, but the young man is still in some pain and it seems he won't be playing this week and maybe the following week as well.

 

BTW CovCath should beat Holmes by a bunch, but........

 

I am sure that last years game still has that bitter taste in the mouth of the Holmes team and coaches. CovCath had better be prepared to play well to win and had better not look at the record of Holmes and think they will roll over them......

Found out today that Ice (Isler) leg is not broken, but the young man is still in some pain and it seems he won't be playing this week and maybe the following week as well.

 

BTW CovCath should beat Holmes by a bunch, but........

 

I am sure that last years game still has that bitter taste in the mouth of the Holmes team and coaches. CovCath had better be prepared to play well to win and had better not look at the record of Holmes and think they will roll over them......

 

 

 

Forgive me, because I might be drawing a blank, but I was at the game and did something significant happen last year at the Holmes game that would make them come out with a "bitter taste"? I really truly don't remember lol.

 

Also any idea who the colonels are going to use at QB until Isler is back? Will they stick with Young who I thought did an okay job at Elder, or will they give another kid a try?

Forgive me, because I might be drawing a blank, but I was at the game and did something significant happen last year at the Holmes game that would make them come out with a "bitter taste"? I really truly don't remember lol.

 

Cov. Cath. had a big lead, late in the game. Colonels threw for a late touchdown. I heard that referenced from the scorer's table at one of the Holmes v. Cov. Cath. basketball games.

Holmes is too beat up to be a challenge to anyone right now. Cov Cath will win this pretty handily.

Cov. Cath. had a big lead, late in the game. Colonels threw for a late touchdown. I heard that referenced from the scorer's table at one of the Holmes v. Cov. Cath. basketball games.

 

 

Ah I think I remember this. I don't agree with running up the score on teams, but if I recall, the back up QB was in and I think some others. But hey, if Holmes comes out with a bitter taste it will just make for a better game hopefully.

  • Author
Cov. Cath. had a big lead, late in the game. Colonels threw for a late touchdown. I heard that referenced from the scorer's table at one of the Holmes v. Cov. Cath. basketball games.

 

I think it was 17-0 CCH with around 3 or 4 minutes left and they threw a td pass on 4th down to make it the final of 24-0.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.