Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cov. Cath. upcoming Juniors.

Featured Replies

Anyone going to get any time in?

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do varsity teams ever play 22 seniors?

Do varsity teams ever play 22 seniors?

 

Good to see the "rhetorical question" lesson paying off.

While I'm not as close as I used to be I do know there will be quite a few spots filled with juniors in 09. A lot of them saw action this past year which is never a good sign for a team's chances. However, the positive is that they now have a taste of what it takes to compete with the big boys. Of the 22, I'd say anywhere from 5 to 15 at any given point.

I expect the majority of the starters to be underclassman.

What does Cov. Cath.'s schedule look like for 2009?

I expect the majority of the starters to be underclassman.

 

Isn't this class pretty talented. I now they gave HHS all they wanted. What about Leo Schaffer? Will he be back? This should be promising for the new coach whoever that is!

Isn't this class pretty talented. I now they gave HHS all they wanted. What about Leo Schaffer? Will he be back? This should be promising for the new coach whoever that is!

 

Solid class.

 

Leo will be one of those contending for a starting spot.

Isn't this class pretty talented. I now they gave HHS all they wanted. What about Leo Schaffer? Will he be back? This should be promising for the new coach whoever that is!

 

Alot of the key positions on JV last year were being filled by juniors (this years seniors). IMO alot of last years juniors should have been given the opportunity to contribute on the varsity level more than they were. There should be a good mix of jr/sr on this years team.

What about Kuderer and Jones

 

What number was Jones last year? I'm not sure if I know him.

What number was Jones last year? I'm not sure if I know him.

 

56-listed as a LB

As far as upcoming Juniors I would expect all of these guys to be major contributors, if not starters:

 

Offense

Schaeffer, Timmerman, Connelly,Shumate, Walsburger, Rosado, Wendling,Torbeck, Kathman, Kuderer

 

Defense

Schaeffer, Timmerman, Walsburger, Jones, Templeton, Connelly, Shumate, Hebling, Nienabler, Cosby

 

Many sophs will play a lot too.

Alot of the key positions on JV last year were being filled by juniors (this years seniors). IMO alot of last years juniors should have been given the opportunity to contribute on the varsity level more than they were. There should be a good mix of jr/sr on this years team.

 

So why bold the above? I was referring to their freshman year.

So why bold the above? I was referring to their freshman year.

 

I was referring to last years JV contest, which was another strong outing.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.