Everything posted by ColonelsDL95
-
Covington Catholic 13 Cooper 6
I believe the Colonels pitcher was Hellman, not Helmer.
-
cooper gets first win
Sorry cooperbaseball, I just cant see you getting your 2nd win.....Tonight.
-
Beechwood 4 Newport Central Catholic 0
When you say Smith was blowing it by NCC hitters, with what velocity was he doing so?
-
Covington Catholic 17 Bishop Brossart 5
Did the Colonels reserves get a chance to make up for their performance at Dixie?
-
Northern Kentucky High School Baseball Rosters Wanted
My Apologies on the Cottingham error, and although I don't doubt your sources. I am fairly certain Stayton is on the team, and if I'm not mistaken I think junior Dave Brueggaman (sp?) also made the team, he's coming off of Tommy John Surgery.
-
Northern Kentucky High School Baseball Rosters Wanted
Stayton should also be on this roster, as well as Cottingham.
-
CovCath 2009 Varsity Baseball Schedule
Krumme is a solid enough hitter to not be DH'd for, but I just cant see him hitting for someone else. Very slim chance it will be Eggemeier as well. It appears to be Stayton's or Klein's job, or the more likely choice of simply not using a DH.
-
CovCath 2009 Varsity Baseball Schedule
Krumme and Eggemeier will not be DHing, more than likely. Krumme is a vastly underrated pithcer IMO though.
-
CovCath 2009 Varsity Baseball Schedule
Stayton does not have the arm to play valuable innings behind the plate, but could give Luke's legs a rest in a game that's already out of hand. Cottingham could be behind the dish in double headers and other occasions, as he is the second best defensive catcher in the program. Neil Martin could also be at the hot corner if Darner is on the mound. He and Schlagbaum are probably a better option than anyone besides Darner.
-
Cov. Cath. upcoming Juniors.
Erpenbeck will be QB. Troy will be a TE/LB
-
Cov.Cath. Schedule?
Anyone know anything?
-
Cov. Cath. upcoming Juniors.
And what about Cary Thaxton? Or Paul Ritter? Or Derek Manis?
-
Cov. Cath. upcoming Juniors.
I am legitamately upset that you said all that
-
Cov. Cath. upcoming Juniors.
Walsburger and Templeton as a major contributors? Please tell me you are joking. And Wendling plays defense. Where are you getting your information.
-
Cov. Cath. upcoming Juniors.
Do varsity teams ever play 22 seniors?
-
2009 Top Juniors
TROY Timmerman played QB freshman year, but because of weakness at LB, switched. Alex "Cubby" Connelly started WR for us starting with the Beechwood game. He did very well. Also watch out for Leo Schaefer, who is coming back from injuy.
-
Covington Holy Cross @ Covington Catholic (2/6)
Well the seniors feel as if they need a shot at redmeption, so they willl be there at about 2:45 to start the pre game festivities. Everyone else will be there by no later than 5. But I'm serious, you better be ready and if you dont like noise, bring some ear buds.
-
Covington Holy Cross @ Covington Catholic (2/6)
All that I can say to all of you is this.... be ready for the old school colonel crazies! Tomorrow night will be their coming out night and will be there for the team the rest of the way. The seniors at school are really going nuts and pumping this game up a whole lot. Be ready for the colonels 6th man to rock that gym and I'm not even kidding around
-
Dave Brossart is out as the head football coach of Covington Catholic...
I have already stated that me bashing my teammates was very unethical and regret saying it. It's hard to be on the sidelines and watch a 61-0 loss to Highlands. I kinda passed the blame to the seniors, and I shouldnt have. The program rolls 80+ deep. And thank you very much for your wishes.
-
Dave Brossart is out as the head football coach of Covington Catholic...
Thank you very much for your well wishing. To let you know, I am now doing squats and am almost 100%.
-
Dave Brossart is out as the head football coach of Covington Catholic...
I have things to say. I am just choosing not to get into things. It is pointless.
-
Dave Brossart is out as the head football coach of Covington Catholic...
I am not getting into this subject within the scale of tis whole matter. I will tell you this, it's not the X's and the O's, it's the Jimmys and the Joes. Ask you brother who said that.
-
Dave Brossart is out as the head football coach of Covington Catholic...
Funny, I sense a disturbance in the force. Hm. You goin somewhere? This is the kind of debate I was looking for: a peaceful one. And I apologize about earlier, I just got a little heated. I'm ready to be cool now. I understand that you weren't trying to disrespect him, but you have to understand that he is my coach and he gave me my first shot on the grand stage. That's why I got so emotional earlier. I think he may need to work as an assistant somewhere and get some experience under him before he continue his career as a head coach.
-
Dave Brossart is out as the head football coach of Covington Catholic...
Thank you very much for understanding the 1st Amendment. And yes I have a side of this story that none of you guys can ever understand because none of you guys were impacted by this man the way I was. Brossart called me up last year as a freshman to play JV and dress varsity. He gave me a chance to prove to everyone that I could play ball. And I did my best to not let him down. And after we lost to Highlands last year in the playoffs, me on the sidelines, I vowed to one of my former freshman teammates that was also dressing that we had to do our best to win state. So I spent all offseason in the weight room; I missed two workouts the entire year. At the end of the offseason, I benched 275 lbs as a sophomore, which was the second most on the team. And on August 1st, the first day of two a days, I tear my ACL 30 minutes into practice. And when I found out a week later, I burst into tears right in front of all the nurses. I had felt that I had let all my teammates and coaches down. I watched all those ugly defeats from the sideline, knowing I could not do anything about what was happening. I cried before the Cardinal Mooney game. And I cried after the Johnson Central game. I love football, and I love Cov Cath. And how dare anyone who criticize me for calling out my teammates becaus eI am upset that they quit. How dare you. If you want to disrespect him fine, go ahead. It's a public forum. They were made to bash. But don't rip on me just because I'm younger than all you guys. But don't treat me like I am stupid and don't know what I am talking about.
-
Dave Brossart is out as the head football coach of Covington Catholic...
Yes to all the above. Who the heck were you talking to? First of all, Kevin Connaughton is the best player at CCH in the class of '10, and I know for fact he did not want Brossart to leave. You came to this conclusion, in two years eh? Let me tell you something, as a player on Brossart's team, Brossart as a very good coach. THe seniors this year quit. Period. THat is the reason why we did so poorly this year, not because of Brossart.