Cov. Cath. upcoming Juniors.

scout

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as upcoming Juniors I would expect all of these guys to be major contributors, if not starters:

Offense

Schaeffer, Timmerman, Connelly,Shumate, Walsburger, Rosado, Wendling,Torbeck, Kathman, Kuderer

Defense

Schaeffer, Timmerman, Walsburger, Jones, Templeton, Connelly, Shumate, Hebling, Nienabler, Cosby

Many sophs will play a lot too.

Wow at least 15 underclassmen that will be starters or major contributors next year for CovCath. Next coach will have his hands full.

Word on the street that their is a junior size 5th grader at St Joes. I wonder where he will go to High School:laugh::laugh:

Wow!!! Must be the water. I know at one time his cousin lived by him but closer to the sewer plant. That might explain a lot.

If CovCath has 15+ juniors and even more underclassmen playing Varsity, yes it will be difficult that first year but will definitely gain some very valuable experience for the next year. What kind of schedule has been put together for them? It would be wise to add a few cupcakes to make the coaching transition look like it's working and build some confidence.

Wow!!! Must be the water. I know at one time his cousin lived by him but closer to the sewer plant. That might explain a lot.

If CovCath has 15+ juniors and even more underclassmen playing Varsity, yes it will be difficult that first year but will definitely gain some very valuable experience for the next year. What kind of schedule has been put together for them? It would be wise to add a few cupcakes to make the coaching transition look like it's working and build some confidence.

Not saying this won't be the situation, but if it is what happens to the 9-10 seniors that started last year?

As far as upcoming Juniors I would expect all of these guys to be major contributors, if not starters:

Offense

Schaeffer, Timmerman, Connelly,Shumate, Walsburger, Rosado, Wendling,Torbeck, Kathman, Kuderer

Defense

Schaeffer, Timmerman, Walsburger, Jones, Templeton, Connelly, Shumate, Hebling, Nienabler, Cosby

Many sophs will play a lot too.

Walsburger and Templeton as a major contributors? Please tell me you are joking.

And Wendling plays defense.

Where are you getting your information.