Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lou. St.Xavier 31 Cov. Cath. 14

Featured Replies

I think it is becoming obvious that St.X needs a healthy team to make a run through what should be a least Manual & T. 2 weeks to heal up and get ready to roll. No disrepect but earning the right to face Butler 1st round is huge right now and key to getting healthy.

 

I was impressed with our passing game in the second half, there have been times in the past few years where we were not able to change from our core running game. I don't remember any dropped balls. Cov Catholic has a solid team and should make a nice run in November.

 

Get Healthy.

 

Go Tigers

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is becoming obvious that St.X needs a healthy team to make a run through what should be a least Manual & T. 2 weeks to heal up and get ready to roll. No disrepect but earning the right to face Butler 1st round is huge right now and key to getting healthy.

 

Xtiger69,

 

I'm interested as to why you see this as "obvious"? I can not think of a single game this year that St. X has NOT had multiply injured players on the sideline. There have been players who have stepped up and filled the shoes of those injured players. This has enabled them to came away with the "W" on every occassion. These boys are hungry and want to win games.

 

What is of concern to me is waiting until the second half to get out of the starting blocks! This is a trend I don't like and they've done it in five of the 10 games they've played this year. Good teams, winning teams,well coached teams, will bury you on your own field if you give them the opportunity. This has to be corrected for this to be a successful tournament run for St. X. The Tigers need to come out at the start of every game, knock their opponents to the ground at the beginning of the game, put the proverbial sword to their throats and have the wherewithal to run’em through.

 

That said, I truly believe the coaches will have these guys ready. Starting this Friday against Butler.

 

:thumb: GO TIGERS! :thumb:

Sounds like a great effort by the Colonels. Just fell short in the end.

Xtiger69,

 

I'm interested as to why you see this as "obvious"? I can not think of a single game this year that St. X has NOT had multiply injured players on the sideline. There have been players who have stepped up and filled the shoes of those injured players. This has enabled them to came away with the "W" on every occassion. These boys are hungry and want to win games.

 

What is of concern to me is waiting until the second half to get out of the starting blocks! This is a trend I don't like and they've done it in five of the 10 games they've played this year. Good teams, winning teams,well coached teams, will bury you on your own field if you give them the opportunity. This has to be corrected for this to be a successful tournament run for St. X. The Tigers need to come out at the start of every game, knock their opponents to the ground at the beginning of the game, put the proverbial sword to their throats and have the wherewithal to run’em through.

 

That said, I truly believe the coaches will have these guys ready. Starting this Friday against Butler.

 

:thumb: GO TIGERS! :thumb:

You answered the question for me!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.