Everything posted by 50inarow
-
Combined power ratings ... A-6A
Great idea! It can't get any better than your plan. Who really wants a playoff any way. LOL.
-
Trinity/Seneca Predictions
Interesting. This is the playoffs. It's time for other players to step up.
-
Multiple Players on Same team with 1000 + yd year
Hopefully we will see a Henry Clay vs Trinity game later this month. RUSHING GP Att Gain Loss Net Avg TD Long Avg/G ------------------------------------------------------------ Timmy Phillips 10 147 1120 88 1032 7.0 18 70 103.2 PASSING GP Effic Att-Cmp-Int Pct Yds TD Lng Avg/G ---------------------------------------------------------------- Will Stein 10 192.09 251-179-4 71.3 2447 32 73 244.7 RECEIVING GP No. Yds Avg TD Long Avg/G -------------------------------------------------- Nathan Dutton 10 71 959 13.5 13 57 95.9
-
St. X ranked #23 by USA Today
I'm not going to lose sleep if you can't find the info. The highest they reached in any poll would be nice.
-
St. X ranked #23 by USA Today
I was simply trying to find out the last time Saint Xavier was ranked. I figured it was in 2005. Nothing more, nothing less.
-
St. X ranked #23 by USA Today
Thanks.
-
St. X ranked #23 by USA Today
Thanks.
-
St. X ranked #23 by USA Today
Can you answer the question? If not, I forgive you.
-
St. X ranked #23 by USA Today
What was St. X ranked in 2005?
-
What Potential Playoff Game Are You Most Looking Forward To?
I agree completely. I'm not sure Trinity will be there in the end though. Henry Clay will be hard to get through. But it would be a sweet game.
-
Trinity 56 Lafayette 6
^ Say it like it is. :lol:
-
What Potential Playoff Game Are You Most Looking Forward To?
Manual vs Saint X - could prove to be the State Title game in 6A.
-
Trinity 56 Lafayette 6
- Trinity 56 Lafayette 6
I'm not trying to rub it in... I'm trying to understand if the outcome of this game was a surprise for you? Is Lafayette not as good as you thought, or was Trinity better? This is the second week in a row fans were predicting Trinity would lose to a Lexington team.- Lou. St.Xavier 31 Cov. Cath. 14
Why not?- Trinity/Lafayette Updates
35-0 @ the half. :sleep:- All Time Wins-HS Football
It would be much more interesting to see avg wins per year.- State Finals at Commonwealth!
You mean the great fans of basketball don't travel? Wow.- 6A Playoffs
Team's other than Trinity and Saint Xavier: Manual Henry Clay Male Ryle Boone- Freshmen: St. X 39 Central 16
Did Central play their JV team? Often they would bring Fr, So, and some Jr's when they played Trinity's Frosh in the past.- Trinity 55 Seneca 3
I have no direct recollection as to what I meant.- Trinity 55 Seneca 3
You have to remember, Trinity is just an afterthought school that came around only after the world recognized another school to be "the" Catholic boys school for Louisville. It is only right for Trinity to be shoved back down the hole we came out of "a couple years ago". Kind of funny really.- Trinity v. Elder Freshmen
Just what is this suppose to mean? Are you telling me you think God does not like Trinity. This is way over the edge now.- Trinity 56 PRP 20
I now understand your position.- Trinity 56 PRP 20
1) I see PRP's first score was set up by a 59 yard kick off return. They started on the Trinity 38. It's much easier to score when you are starting that close. 2) On PRP's second score they picked up 3 3rd and long conversions. Ouch. 3) PRP's third score was set up by Trinity's fumbled punt return at the Trinity 24! When you take all that into consideration, Trinity's special teams set up 2 of PRP's scores. The D gave up one long drive early in the 2nd quarter. I can accept the D's perfomance, but the special teams... - Trinity 56 Lafayette 6