Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 56 PRP 20

Featured Replies

Rocks might be starting to roll just a little bit... :sssh:

We have much much work to do on D if we are to have a chance for #18. We are still not playing good solid Trinity D and against good teams like HC and X we are in trouble. I hate this because the talent is on the field to be so much better.

Some Trinity stats....

 

Will Stein....17/21, 269 yards, 4 tds

 

Trinity: 531

PRP: 272

 

Not bad, IMO

We have much much work to do on D if we are to have a chance for #18. We are still not playing good solid Trinity D and against good teams like HC and X we are in trouble. I hate this because the talent is on the field to be so much better.

 

 

1) I see PRP's first score was set up by a 59 yard kick off return. They started on the Trinity 38. It's much easier to score when you are starting that close.

 

2) On PRP's second score they picked up 3 3rd and long conversions. Ouch.

 

3) PRP's third score was set up by Trinity's fumbled punt return at the Trinity 24!

 

When you take all that into consideration, Trinity's special teams set up 2 of PRP's scores. The D gave up one long drive early in the 2nd quarter. I can accept the D's perfomance, but the special teams...

1) I see PRP's first score was set up by a 59 yard kick off return. They started on the Trinity 38. It's much easier to score when you are starting that close.

 

2) On PRP's second score they picked up 3 3rd and long conversions. Ouch.

 

3) PRP's third score was set up by Trinity's fumbled punt return at the Trinity 24!

 

When you take all that into consideration, Trinity's special teams set up 2 of PRP's scores. The D gave up one long drive early in the 2nd quarter. I can accept the D's perfomance, but the special teams...

All good points but I will stick to what I have stated this D is not playing well and the scheme is going to cost us a big game in the playoffs.

This D is not playing well and the scheme is going to cost us a big game in the playoffs.

 

I now understand your position.

Good overall effort - second Half the D stepped up. I agree that to get to #18 we have to get better on D and Special teams

I agree! Defense needs to correct a few thing and get quicker to the ball in the secondary. I noticed that Robey and Cupper didn't play both ways, except for a few plays in the first quarter. I glad to see other guys getting some valuable playing time on defense. I think by the playoffs, Coach Bean will have the Rocks D-machine oiled and ready. The PRP fans were great and I enjoyed my Pork Chop Sandwich. Onward for quest of #18! GO ROCKS!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.