6 UK football players are facing 1st degree burglary charges.

Colonels_Wear_Blue

RJ Adams, Jutahn McClain, Andru Phillips, Earnest Sanders IV, Vito Tisdale and Joel Williams.

Tisdale also has an added charge of wanton endangerment after he pointed a firearm at the victim whose house the group was burglarizing on March 6 after being asked to leave a party at the victim's private residence earlier that evening.

https://www.wymt.com/2021/08/19/six-uk-football-players-facing-first-degree-burglary-charges/

Yikes! Big time football players out of BGHS haven't had a good look in recent years. Jamale Carothers gets booted from Navy for honor code violations, Vito Tisdale facing burglary and wanton endangerment charges here, and Nacarius Fant was found guilty on drug trafficking charges.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TylerDurden said:

Yikes! Big time football players out of BGHS haven't had a good look in recent years. Jamale Carothers gets booted from Navy for honor code violations, Vito Tisdale facing burglary and wanton endangerment charges here, and Nacarius Fant was found guilty on drug trafficking charges.

I was thinking the same thing. I would really have to think that colleges start strongly vetting a player or just not recruiting much from Bowling Green.  I'm sure many will say the issues are happening in college but there is definitely a trend coming out of that high school. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

I am surprised. This has nothing to do with Stoops. This is personal character.  I am always surprised when college athletes do this type of behavior.

I'm not surprised.  This is a regular thing with the program at UK under Stoops.  I believe he's done a good job--better than I ever expected--but he needs to crack the whip more IMO. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TylerDurden said:

Wow, that's not good at all.

3 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

I am surprised. This has nothing to do with Stoops. This is personal character.  I am always surprised when college athletes do this type of behavior.

He only recruited them, in-house visits, hours of weekly phone calls and brought them to Lexington.

• Like 2