Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boyle County 48 Bryan Station 8

Featured Replies

Final. A total domination by the Rebels. I have seen them now play 2 games and Trinity play 2 games and one vs. a common opponent and in my opinion as of August 31st Boyle Co. is the best team in the state of Kentucky no matter the class. There I said it. lol

Looks like Boyle County came to make a statement in this game. A little surprised that Bryan Station didn't play better but have to credit Boyle County for that.

I watched until halftime. Based on what I saw and the rest that happened after I stopped, I believe it’s fair to say Boyle County is the state’s best high school football team. 
 

Their game against St Edward will be very interesting. I have a feeling that a lot of eyes and ears will be on that game next weekend.

Boyle could have easily scored 50 or 60 before the 4th quarter if the starters played in the 3rd. I think it’s pretty clear cut who the best team in KY is. It’s been Boyle for the last 2 years and I wouldn’t be surprised by the end of the year that they are 14-21 points better than Trinity or any of the Big Louisville 6A schools. 

  • Author

I think the score that Sation scored was against mostly backups. 

Boyle 
Plays 45 434 yards 

Rushing 26-188 yards 3 TDs

Passing 17-19 246 yards 4 TDs

1st downs 17 

3rd downs 4/4

Red zones 4/4

Penalties 8-65 yards 

Bryan Station

Plays 30 76 yards 

Rushing 20-67 yards 1 TD

Passing 2-10 9 yards 

1st downs 7

3rd down 3-9

4th down 0-1

Penalties 7-59 yards 

Fumbles 2 lost 1

Boyle QBs played really good tonight going 17-19 246 yards. 
 

Murphy 11-12 159 yards 2 TDs

Turner 5-6 78 yards 2 TDs

#15 1-1 10 yards 

Boyle County looked great. Quarterbacks was the question mark coming into the season and so far they exceeded a lot of expectations. Next week is going to be tough but tonight the Rebels looked like the best team in Kentucky. 

For now, I'll lean towards Boyle Co for overall #1. Trinity beating Frederick Douglass on the road isn't chopped liver.

Awesome football program and they just simply keep rolling!!

WOW!  Maybe I’m a little crazy but I think Boyle has a fighting chance next week in Cleveland against St. Ed’s.

2 minutes ago, Cousin Chris said:

WOW!  Maybe I’m a little crazy but I think Boyle has a fighting chance next week in Cleveland against St. Ed’s.

calpresp.com projection

St. Edward 27 Boyle Co. 8

Boyle Co. has  12% chance of winning.

21 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

calpresp.com projection

St. Edward 27 Boyle Co. 8

Boyle Co. has  12% chance of winning.

I'd like to argue that no team could keep Boyle County to 8 points but the more research I have done on St. Edward, it seems plausible. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.