Uploading or changing profile pictures/avatars

zebraman

• 8 months later...
On 7/1/2020 at 3:16 PM, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

How to upload or change your profile picture/avatar:

1) In the upper right-hand corner of the page, click on the small arrow next to your username to open your user profile drop-down menu. Click on "Profile".

2062787026_AvatarStep1.thumb.jpg.253028234cc1db27cded9a0fc3bd50f7.jpg

2) Once you've navigated to your profile page, click on the small gray "Profile Photo" icon in the lower-left corner of your profile photo.

1098707522_AvatarStep2.thumb.jpg.e2a18428a2c7ec4412af4028da1d0b49.jpg

3) When the Profile Photo popup window opens, you will be able to either select a profile photo from the images saved your computer/mobile devices, or to select a profile photo from an online image by copying and pasting an image URL. The file size for your profile photo can be up to 97.66MB, and accepted file types include: gif, jpeg, jpe, jpg, png.
275119311_AvatarStep3.thumb.jpg.f798f8a13ec940baa848412faaad23ea.jpg

4) Once you have selected your profile photo, click the "Continue" button in the lower-right corner of the Profile Photo popup window. This will automatically take you to the "Adjust Size" feature.

2035172999_AvatarStep4.thumb.jpg.ecc61dcaafb91299d1b041d2638ddfcc.jpg

5) After you have adjusted your new profile photo, click "Save" in the lower-rights corner of the Profile Photo popup window. This will automatically close the popup window, and your new profile photo will be set.
869857835_AvatarStep5.thumb.jpg.3872a73379e2b41e48c4b43810451cd5.jpg

Just figured I'd bump this thread and toss out a good handful of mentions for folks I've seen around on here lately without profile pictures.

Profile pictures aren't any kind of requirement at all. It's just something we try to encourage a little to add to your "personality" and presence on the site. If anyone has trouble figuring out how to get the profile picture they want, just go ahead and post in this thread or shoot me a PM and I can help you out.

@NKYRaider @Old Rebel @bjaynes @gbballfan21 @bigblue96 @Builder1214 @Jason Bucklen @Brown @ImJustHere @BrosefStalin @killbilly usmc @WKY_Football @Breds82 @Riddellsize8 @Tracy House @Squirrel @16thBBall Fan @Category_F5 @tackle trap @citycat @Tkinslow @R1 sports fan @NLTanker1 @Xtiger69 @Glider @RimRacker @Bac2369 @hrcarrier @WestDanville @Country @Robards_ky21 @1959 @rjs4470 @laketime85 @zoneblitz24 @JellyRoll @DanJack @DearToday 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Just figured I'd bump this thread and toss out a good handful of mentions for folks I've seen around on here lately without profile pictures.

Profile pictures aren't any kind of requirement at all. It's just something we try to encourage a little to add to your "personality" and presence on the site. If anyone has trouble figuring out how to get the profile picture they want, just go ahead and post in this thread or shoot me a PM and I can help you out.

@NKYRaider @Old Rebel @bjaynes @gbballfan21 @bigblue96 @Builder1214 @Jason Bucklen @Brown @ImJustHere @BrosefStalin @killbilly usmc @WKY_Football @Breds82 @Riddellsize8 @Tracy House @Squirrel @16thBBall Fan @Category_F5 @tackle trap @citycat @Tkinslow @R1 sports fan @NLTanker1 @Xtiger69 @Glider @RimRacker @Bac2369 @hrcarrier @WestDanville @Country @Robards_ky21 @1959 @rjs4470 @laketime85 @zoneblitz24 @JellyRoll @DanJack @DearToday 

Thanks CWB!

Like you, avatars (Profile Photos) make the user experience better other than when two members use the same image and you think to yourself I can't believe she/he just posted that.

How about it anyone tagged here, please add a picture.

1 hour ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Thanks after all of these years I finally figured it out. lol Thanks for the reminder @Colonels_Wear_BlueI figured I would go with alma mater instead of the Frederick Douglass logo might get less dislikes.😛

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, NLTanker1 said:

I'm not tech savvy, if someone wants to take the time to teach me how I'll gladly comply.

CWB has directions in this thread but I went ahead and added one for you.   You can go right into your account and delete it if you do not like it.