Calif Univ to establish Black only housing.

jericho

Thoughts?

Good or bad.

Didn't Blacks fight for years for Civil rights to not be segregated?

It also mentions cheaper housing for blacks? Is that going to mean cheaper housing for all races now? If not is that biased and unlawful?

Isn't college supposed to be where all can get the experience of culture?

Calif. university latest to establish 'black-only' housing | Fox News

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were the last 70 years and billions if not trillions of dollars for naught?

If we revert back to the same policies that those 70 years and billions of dollars were used to fight against, then I think an argument could be made that they were for naught.

Were the last 70 years and billions if not trillions of dollars for naught?

And also, what do you mean by naught? There have quite clearly been improvements in race relations, equality and civil rights during the past 70 years. If by naught, you mean nothing was accomplished, then no the past 70 years and billions were not for "naught."

However, I did say "regression," and by that I mean we have gone back to the policies of before, where state sponsored segregation was permissible, and what those 70 years and billions of dollars were used to fight against.

One difference between what is being proposed and the segregation of the mid-1950's is that back then the whites were calling the shots and now the blacks are. Back then it was supposed to be a benefit to the whites; now it is supposed to be a benefit to the blacks..................................I suppose.

One difference between what is being proposed and the segregation of the mid-1950's is that back then the whites were calling the shots and now the blacks are. Back then it was supposed to be a benefit to the whites; now it is supposed to be a benefit to the blacks..................................I suppose.

It's the same thing, segregation, no matter how you try to slice it.