Open Job: Scott

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott can't fill the position till 30 days after they posted the job, so May 9th at the earliest. They can interview during that time period, but nothing else.

Does Scott have any history positions open which Bezelod teaches? Or will they hire him to coach only, and he continue to teach at Holmes?

Have heard Bezold doesn't want to coach high school basketball. Don't know if that's true or not.

Certainly true that Trames had a direct connection in getting Coach Brad Carr fired (resigned) with the recording of a halftime speech at Christmas that wasn't turned in till two weeks after the season was over. Certainly fishy how all that went down. Guess that's the beast of how high school sports are now and kids are these days. Maybe that's the reason why society has been on a downward spiral as of late..

I keep laughing when people keep saying conspiracy theory. When it's 100% fact.

I keep laughing when people keep saying conspiracy theory. When it's 100% fact.

So Trame got together with Bezold, hatched a plan to get a recording to get Carr fired so Bezold could get his dream job at Scott. And of course Trame has no skin in the game, and nothing to gain, and has worked with, coached with and known Brad for the last decade.

I don't deny there is a recording, tape or some sort of smoking gun. And while there may be dots that can be connected this way, I do not believe this was the end game.

So Trame got together with Bezold, hatched a plan to get a recording to get Carr fired so Bezold could get his dream job at Scott. And of course Trame has no skin in the game, and nothing to gain, and has worked with, coached with and known Brad for the last decade.

I don't deny there is a recording, tape or some sort of smoking gun. And while there may be dots that can be connected this way, I do not believe this was the end game.

I just meant the tape and who was behind it.

I just meant the tape and who was behind it.

I think the one thing that hasn't been mentioned or considered, is what if what was on the tape WAS serious enough to justify a change being made (and I do mean if, since I have no clue as to the contents of said tape)?? Would that be enough to change the thought that there was something dirty going on behind the scenes??

I think the one thing that hasn't been mentioned or considered, is what if what was on the tape WAS serious enough to justify a change being made (and I do mean if, since I have no clue as to the contents of said tape)?? Would that be enough to change the thought that there was something dirty going on behind the scenes??

It's my understanding that Coach Carr took responsibility for what happened which is why he resigned.

I think where 99.9% on here have issues with the recording, is that it was a coaches kid who was behind the recording.

Had it been any other player on the team, I don't think there's such a big deal being made.

It's my understanding that Coach Carr took responsibility for what happened which is why he resigned.

I think where 99.9% on here have issues with the recording, is that it was a coaches kid who was behind the recording.

Had it been any other player on the team, I don't think there's such a big deal being made.

That's my understanding as well. And if that's the case, it shouldn't matter who recorded it. It's a rough situation. but people are reading way more into this than what's really there.

That's my understanding as well. And if that's the case, it shouldn't matter who recorded it. It's a rough situation. but people are reading way more into this than what's really there.

But it does matter who recorded it. A coach who is & always has been as intense as they comes son recorded another coach.

I guess I like everyone other than you expect different actions from a coaches kid.

Unlike most, I've been in both coaches basketball locker rooms, & I have no issues with what either have said in there. Like many, I believe what is said in the locker room stays in the locker room.

But it does matter who recorded it. A coach who is & always has been as intense as they comes son recorded another coach.

I guess I like everyone other than you expect different actions from a coaches kid.

Unlike most, I've been in both coaches basketball locker rooms, & I have no issues with what either have said in there. Like many, I believe what is said in the locker room stays in the locker room.

I get what you are saying. But I don't like the idea of holding a kid to a different standard just because he's a coaches kid. Again, if what was in the tape was serious enough to warrant a change, it shouldn't matter who taped it. If something bad happened, something bad happened. A coaches kid shouldn't have ignore it and let it go just because he's a coaches kid.

I get what you are saying. But I don't like the idea of holding a kid to a different standard just because he's a coaches kid. Again, if what was in the tape was serious enough to warrant a change, it shouldn't matter who taped it. If something bad happened, something bad happened. A coaches kid shouldn't have ignore it and let it go just because he's a coaches kid.

It's my understanding that what was said was not directed at one particular player, more as the whole group.

I would like to think that a coaches kid would think "would I want this to happen to my dad" before going through with it.

What many don't realize is, 30 years ago Scott lost another great coach because the inmates & their parents were allowed to run the asylum then too.

It's my understanding that what was said was not directed at one particular player, more as the whole group.

I would like to think that a coaches kid would think "would I want this to happen to my dad" before going through with it.

What many don't realize is, 30 years ago Scott lost another great coach because the inmates & their parents were allowed to run the asylum then too.

Again, I completely understand. On the other hand, maybe a coaches kid is likely to recognize when locker room talk crosses the line. Regardless, a tough situation.

Again, I completely understand. On the other hand, maybe a coaches kid is likely to recognize when locker room talk crosses the line. Regardless, a tough situation.

So he realized it his senior year? Lol

Sorry, his actions are inexcusable imo, & will change the way cell phones are handled in the locker room going forward by all coaches.

So he realized it his senior year? Lol

Sorry, his actions are inexcusable imo, & will change the way cell phones are handled in the locker room going forward by all coaches.

Again, without knowing what was said, I have no idea as to what should or shouldn't have been done. Like it or not, coaches do not have carte blanche, and just cannot say whatever they want, especially at the high school level and below. There are lines and limits. And I think even before this, many coaches have been more aware of what they say and how they say things, in the locker room and on the field. But it's not just coaches....anyone is a position of authority has to be more aware.