Open Job: Scott

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First, despite the stuff that's swirling around (a lot of which is still speculation/hearsay), this is a pretty appealing job, and I'd guess they've already started hearing from people that might be interested (just a guess, I have no personal knowledge of anyone that has reached out). Second, many Scott's key players are almost all involved in other sports, so they typically haven't gotten a lot of summer work in anyway.

Summer camps and work is where teams are built. If you are adding a new coach, and he doesn't have his system in place during the summer...you are in trouble by the fall.

Jeff Trame thrown his hat in the ring yet?

I would be surprised if he did. He's been there and done that. And I just don't think he'd want to coach both baseball and basketball at the same time. Both sports have stuff going on year round, and the season's overlap for close to one month.

I would be surprised if he did. He's been there and done that. And I just don't think he'd want to coach both baseball and basketball at the same time. Both sports have stuff going on year round, and the season's overlap for close to one month.

This is the last year for his son playing baseball. Just like when his daughter graduated he stopped coaching volleyball. Wouldn't surprise me if it hasn't crossed his mind.

This is the last year for his son playing baseball. Just like when his daughter graduated he stopped coaching volleyball. Wouldn't surprise me if it hasn't crossed his mind.

Actually, he only took a year or two off from volleyball, and has been on the volleyball staff at least the last two years. Of course volleyball and baseball season don't overlap, and he wasn't the head volleyball coach (although he did fill in as head coach while Sullivan was on maternity leave during that time period).

Again, I'd be really surprised if he walked away from baseball to take over the basketball job again.

Based on his recent approach to things. I personally think he too should be removed from all coaching. I wouldn't want my son to think that's how you do things

Do you have proof that Jeff did anything wrong that would constitute him being removed from all coaching? I'm willing to bet you don't just like many/all on here don't.

Do you have proof that Jeff did anything wrong that would constitute him being removed from all coaching? I'm willing to bet you don't just like many/all on here don't.

Couldn't agree more. Lots of hearsay and speculation about a guy who's done everything the right way for a LONG time.