Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Scott

Featured Replies

Although I'm sure Snapp would step in and do well, if they ran Carr out I really don't see Snapp being a good fit. He is a no nonsense coach who tells kids like it is. They may need more of a coddler type. Lol

  • Replies 336
  • Views 72.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First, despite the stuff that's swirling around (a lot of which is still speculation/hearsay), this is a pretty appealing job, and I'd guess they've already started hearing from people that might be interested (just a guess, I have no personal knowledge of anyone that has reached out). Second, many Scott's key players are almost all involved in other sports, so they typically haven't gotten a lot of summer work in anyway.

 

Summer camps and work is where teams are built. If you are adding a new coach, and he doesn't have his system in place during the summer...you are in trouble by the fall.

Jeff Trame thrown his hat in the ring yet?

 

I would be surprised if he did. He's been there and done that. And I just don't think he'd want to coach both baseball and basketball at the same time. Both sports have stuff going on year round, and the season's overlap for close to one month.

Dan come out of retirement? T-bird maybe coach basketball? Just throwing stuff at the wall. Have no idea regarding rules of siblings teaching/coaching at same schools.

I would be surprised if he did. He's been there and done that. And I just don't think he'd want to coach both baseball and basketball at the same time. Both sports have stuff going on year round, and the season's overlap for close to one month.

 

This is the last year for his son playing baseball. Just like when his daughter graduated he stopped coaching volleyball. Wouldn't surprise me if it hasn't crossed his mind.

This is the last year for his son playing baseball. Just like when his daughter graduated he stopped coaching volleyball. Wouldn't surprise me if it hasn't crossed his mind.

 

Actually, he only took a year or two off from volleyball, and has been on the volleyball staff at least the last two years. Of course volleyball and baseball season don't overlap, and he wasn't the head volleyball coach (although he did fill in as head coach while Sullivan was on maternity leave during that time period).

 

Again, I'd be really surprised if he walked away from baseball to take over the basketball job again.

Based on his recent approach to things. I personally think he too should be removed from all coaching. I wouldn't want my son to think that's how you do things

Based on his recent approach to things. I personally think he too should be removed from all coaching. I wouldn't want my son to think that's how you do things

 

Do you have proof that Jeff did anything wrong that would constitute him being removed from all coaching? I'm willing to bet you don't just like many/all on here don't.

Do you have proof that Jeff did anything wrong that would constitute him being removed from all coaching? I'm willing to bet you don't just like many/all on here don't.

 

Couldn't agree more. Lots of hearsay and speculation about a guy who's done everything the right way for a LONG time.

A very well-known name locally is going to be the choice I heard tonight. Anyone?

A very well-known name locally is going to be the choice I heard tonight. Anyone?

 

You started it who did you hear?

A very well-known name locally is going to be the choice I heard tonight. Anyone?

 

That narrows it down to many

A very well-known name locally is going to be the choice I heard tonight. Anyone?

 

Is this guy presently coaching now or has he been "retired"?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.