Open Job: Scott

Hopefully they hire Minor.

It would be their smartest move. We are dealing with Kenton co. Athletics isn't their concerns just get the test scores. Kenton co central office is failing on every end. They need to stand behind the people they have and Kenton co would flourish.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard different about him being a good coach.

Depends on what you consider being a good coach. We all have our opinions of what's good and bad. My eyes they got rid of the best coach they could have ever asked to get. I just hope Kenton co doesn't hire the art teacher.

Depends on what you consider being a good coach. We all have our opinions of what's good and bad. My eyes they got rid of the best coach they could have ever asked to get. I just hope Kenton co doesn't hire the art teacher.

Scott has an art teacher that has lead the volleyball team to two straight region titles and a final 4. If an art teacher is qualified, then there's no reason why they shouldn't be considered.

Does Kenton County make mistakes in athletics?? Yes. Every district does. But many of their teams are having success and they've got great facilities. I wouldnt categorize the athletic programs as whole as being anywhere close to failing.

Scott has an art teacher that has lead the volleyball team to two straight region titles and a final 4 and was the best coach my daughter ever had. If an art teacher is qualified, then there's no reason why they shouldn't be considered.
. Big difference between volleyball and basketball. I agree though if qualified they deserve the shot.

. Big difference between volleyball and basketball. I agree though if qualified they deserve the shot.

In terms of attendance, yes big difference. Still need the same skills to be successful.

By the way, Patrick Ewing was a fine arts major at Georgetown.

They are, from what I am told. Bezold will be allowed to choose his own people. That only makes sense given what has gone on out there. If everything being tossed out there is correct, Bezold could have a basketball legend in this area in an advisory role and a member of the staff. Stay tuned for that one.

Only Coach Carr is out from what I'm hearing.