Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Scott

Featured Replies

Hopefully they hire Minor.

 

It would be their smartest move. We are dealing with Kenton co. Athletics isn't their concerns just get the test scores. Kenton co central office is failing on every end. They need to stand behind the people they have and Kenton co would flourish.

  • Replies 336
  • Views 72.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully they hire Minor.

 

Please tell what makes Minor such a good candidate?

Please tell what makes Minor such a good candidate?

 

He is a good coach, loves basketball, loves working with the kids and knows how to push them to get better.

He is a good coach, loves basketball, loves working with the kids and knows how to push them to get better.

 

I have heard different about him being a good coach.

Please tell what makes Minor such a good candidate?

 

I think he lives in area so he would be committed to stay. I believe he has been successful everywhere he has coached.

I have heard different about him being a good coach.

Depends on what you consider being a good coach. We all have our opinions of what's good and bad. My eyes they got rid of the best coach they could have ever asked to get. I just hope Kenton co doesn't hire the art teacher.

Minor,Dorning,Frommeyer, and i hear many more. But not Bezold as of yet.

 

Who is Dorning?

Who is Dorning?

 

He's a teacher at summit view middle school. Coaches 7 grade boys now. Seems to be a good coach I don't know if he's ready for varsity.

Depends on what you consider being a good coach. We all have our opinions of what's good and bad. My eyes they got rid of the best coach they could have ever asked to get. I just hope Kenton co doesn't hire the art teacher.

 

Scott has an art teacher that has lead the volleyball team to two straight region titles and a final 4. If an art teacher is qualified, then there's no reason why they shouldn't be considered.

 

Does Kenton County make mistakes in athletics?? Yes. Every district does. But many of their teams are having success and they've got great facilities. I wouldnt categorize the athletic programs as whole as being anywhere close to failing.

Scott has an art teacher that has lead the volleyball team to two straight region titles and a final 4 and was the best coach my daughter ever had. If an art teacher is qualified, then there's no reason why they shouldn't be considered.
. Big difference between volleyball and basketball. I agree though if qualified they deserve the shot.
. Big difference between volleyball and basketball. I agree though if qualified they deserve the shot.

 

In terms of attendance, yes big difference. Still need the same skills to be successful.

 

By the way, Patrick Ewing was a fine arts major at Georgetown.

In terms of attendance, yes big difference. Still need the same skills to be successful.

 

By the way, Patrick Ewing was a fine arts major at Georgetown.

 

I am in total agreement with you.

My understanding was the entire staff is gone.

 

Not from what I've heard. Only Coach Carr

They are, from what I am told. Bezold will be allowed to choose his own people. That only makes sense given what has gone on out there. If everything being tossed out there is correct, Bezold could have a basketball legend in this area in an advisory role and a member of the staff. Stay tuned for that one.

 

Only Coach Carr is out from what I'm hearing.

They have all quit except Fromeyer ,who I believe has applied for the job.

 

Incorrect & Correct

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.