Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Scott

Featured Replies

Where is Bezold actively employed today? Just curious why he would want to get into a position where he will make so much less than he did as NKU's coach. I know money isnt everything but it certainly is important. Outside of him wanting to get more years in with the state for retirement that is.

 

I highly doubt Ron Dawn would consider leaving the hill to coach in Kenton Co.

  • Replies 336
  • Views 72.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ron Dawn maybe?

 

Or he takes the now vacated NCC principal's job?

Fun evening last night. Ran into Brad Carr and had just a very quick hug and chat about the situation. Later ran into one of the parents of a player. That parent is happy yet scared of what they wished for.

Where is Bezold actively employed today? Just curious why he would want to get into a position where he will make so much less than he did as NKU's coach. I know money isnt everything but it certainly is important. Outside of him wanting to get more years in with the state for retirement that is.

 

I highly doubt Ron Dawn would consider leaving the hill to coach in Kenton Co.

 

Teaching at Holmes maybe? I'm assuming he would like to continue working for public schools in order to secure his state pension.

Or he takes the now vacated NCC principal's job?

 

Huh? Where did Huther go?

Huh? Where did Huther go?

 

Covington Latin

Huh? Where did Huther go?

 

Unsure but the principal job is posted.

Covington Latin

 

Seems like a good fit for him. He looks too young to be a principal and the Latin kids look too young to be in high school.

Huh? Where did Huther go?

 

Covington Latin, My niece will now have 3 principals in 4 years.

Would love to see a complete list of applicants for this job. Could be quite interesting.

Minor had a very brief stint at Bellevue, I don't think any of the Tiger faithful were sorry to see him leave.

 

Had a brief stint at Finneytown where it ended badly (for him).

 

Had a brief stint as girls coach at Holy Cross that ended with a lot of speculation.

Would love to see a complete list of applicants for this job. Could be quite interesting.

 

I don't think you have to look that hard for the list but these are my guesses:

 

Head Coaches

David McFarland - Ryle

Kevin Listerman - Highlands

Rod Snapp - Newport

Brandon Grammer - Grant County

Ryan Neises - Calvary Christian (sleeper)

 

Assistant Coaches

Steve Frohmeyer - Scott

Mike Hester - Simon Kenton

Ryan Bowman - Conner

Kevin Reinhardt - Newport

 

I'm sure the list of assistant coaches applying from the 10th is very long!

Minor had a very brief stint at Bellevue, I don't think any of the Tiger faithful were sorry to see him leave.

 

Had a brief stint at Finneytown where it ended badly (for him).

 

Had a brief stint as girls coach at Holy Cross that ended with a lot of speculation.

 

That was my recollection as well. Thanks for saying what I was thinking. ;)

Minor had a very brief stint at Bellevue, I don't think any of the Tiger faithful were sorry to see him leave.

 

Had a brief stint at Finneytown where it ended badly (for him).

 

Had a brief stint as girls coach at Holy Cross that ended with a lot of speculation.

 

All correct. Beware to those who might consider.

Isn't NKU division I and the demands of a division I program aren't a secret, Brannen is the man for the job and if assistants can't handle that then then they aren't Division I caliber coaches because that's what it takes. All I hear is how good Bezold is as a coach what did he do as head coach of NKU? IMO he hasn't done anything and wasn't taking them anywhere he was in over his head at that level. Bezold maybe a good guy but he is squeaky clean either and I'll leave at that and hope not to get in trouble.

 

Scott made a big mistake getting rid of Carr and I am sure there is a lot more to it and others involved in getting him out than we will never know.

 

So working 24/7 is acceptable? Ask the NKU human resources about it. Bezold was no more in over his head at D-1 than Brannen, if you go by records. I like Brannen, but they were hard to watch. Please don't play the squeaky clean card because NKU allowed two players to continue on their merry ways this season when...never mind.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.