Open Job: Scott

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Bezold is waiting for a small college coaching job.

That would almost certainly require a move. Don't think he's going to move for a small college job...I think he'd consider a move for a D2, D1 job. He has ties to this area, and still has a school aged kid.

That would almost certainly require a move. Don't think he's going to move for a small college job...I think he'd consider a move for a D2, D1 job. He has ties to this area, and still has a school aged kid.

That's why of the rumors are correct, Scott HS makes plenty of sense. Someone posted earlier he has not applied yet. @Jack of all Trades? What have you heard?

I think Bezold is waiting for a small college coaching job.

I have heard he was in the running for two college jobs, and wouldn't apply for a job like Scott until he heard no from other possibilities. Just what I've heard though. Good ole hear say makes this thread and forum go round and round though :jump:

Minor, Fromeyer, Stapleton.

Those three might not contain the final choice but those 3 will most likely be finalists amongst a couple others.

Fromeyer has applied for the job. Stapleton won't get the job, he had indicated he won't get it and he has applied for jobs around the state... School is looking to bring in new blood. Behold is the best person as of now.

Fromeyer has applied for the job. Stapleton won't get the job, he had indicated he won't get it and he has applied for jobs around the state... School is looking to bring in new blood. Behold is the best person as of now.

Stapleton looking at Grant or Ludlow to stay in the area you think?

Stapleton looking at Grant or Ludlow to stay in the area you think?

I have heard he has applied at both of those schools, looks like another assistant under Carr has also applied at Ludlow (he is a teacher there). Stapleton has also applied for the Woodford Co. job and others around the state. No indication whether he'll get it or not.

So Stapleton applied for a job he indicated he won't get? Interesting

So Stapleton applied for a job he indicated he won't get? Interesting

No, the school has clearly indicated that they want to bring in someone new. Stapleton and Fromeyer are two outstanding coaches and neither of them have made any lead way into the coaching job.