Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Scott

Featured Replies

I think Bezold is waiting for a small college coaching job.

 

I'm sure he is. But something has to open first. If Holmes opened up, I could see him there, but we're stuck with Listerman for another year.

  • Replies 336
  • Views 72.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Bezold is waiting for a small college coaching job.

 

That would almost certainly require a move. Don't think he's going to move for a small college job...I think he'd consider a move for a D2, D1 job. He has ties to this area, and still has a school aged kid.

Great player. Loved the one handed free throws.

 

I loved Baker's dunks in an era when slamming the ball was rare in the 9th Region!

That would almost certainly require a move. Don't think he's going to move for a small college job...I think he'd consider a move for a D2, D1 job. He has ties to this area, and still has a school aged kid.

 

That's why of the rumors are correct, Scott HS makes plenty of sense. Someone posted earlier he has not applied yet. @Jack of all Trades? What have you heard?

I think Bezold is waiting for a small college coaching job.

 

I have heard he was in the running for two college jobs, and wouldn't apply for a job like Scott until he heard no from other possibilities. Just what I've heard though. Good ole hear say makes this thread and forum go round and round though :jump:

So then sounds like Bezold is not a candidate.

Minor, Fromeyer, Stapleton.

Those three might not contain the final choice but those 3 will most likely be finalists amongst a couple others.

Minor, Fromeyer, Stapleton.

Those three might not contain the final choice but those 3 will most likely be finalists amongst a couple others.

Fromeyer has applied for the job. Stapleton won't get the job, he had indicated he won't get it and he has applied for jobs around the state... School is looking to bring in new blood. Behold is the best person as of now.

Bezold won't stay for the long term. They need a coach that is in it for the long haul.

Fromeyer has applied for the job. Stapleton won't get the job, he had indicated he won't get it and he has applied for jobs around the state... School is looking to bring in new blood. Behold is the best person as of now.

 

Stapleton looking at Grant or Ludlow to stay in the area you think?

Stapleton looking at Grant or Ludlow to stay in the area you think?

I have heard he has applied at both of those schools, looks like another assistant under Carr has also applied at Ludlow (he is a teacher there). Stapleton has also applied for the Woodford Co. job and others around the state. No indication whether he'll get it or not.

Fromeyer has applied for the job. Stapleton won't get the job, he had indicated he won't get it and he has applied for jobs around the state... School is looking to bring in new blood. Behold is the best person as of now.

 

So Stapleton applied for a job he indicated he won't get? Interesting

I have heard he has applied at both of those schools, looks like another assistant under Carr has also applied at Ludlow (he is a teacher there). Stapleton has also applied for the Woodford Co. job and others around the state. No indication whether he'll get it or not.

 

That is incorrect info.

That is incorrect info.

Wrong school, I thought the thread said Newport. My fault.

So Stapleton applied for a job he indicated he won't get? Interesting

 

No, the school has clearly indicated that they want to bring in someone new. Stapleton and Fromeyer are two outstanding coaches and neither of them have made any lead way into the coaching job.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.