Open Job: Scott

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has a job at Holmes, in case you haven't paid attention. I know players that played for him and no one says anything out of the ordinary that any typical college player would say about a coach. If you know so much, tell us what they say. Crickets I bet.

Like I said I know players as well who have played and I choose to keep this to myself because I like the forums on here and don't want kicked off.

I just don't get why schools have parents on the committee. Defies logic.

Usually an effort to appease someone and make the hire appear acceptable to all the stakeholders. In essence giving the inmates a voice in running that asylum. Appears to me it encourages a repeat of this type of overthrow of any coach in the future.

Usually an effort to appease someone and make the hire appear acceptable to all the stakeholders. In essence giving the inmates a voice in running that asylum. Appears to me it encourages a repeat of this type of overthrow of any coach in the future.

DEAD ON!!!! Soon any coach worth having will not coach.

Was told yesterday Scott has started contacting some candidates. Heard two names today. Two that have not been mentioned in this thread. Local guys. Have fun trying to figure it out :thumb:

So basically you heard nothing? Or post it.

Was told yesterday Scott has started contacting some candidates. Heard two names today. Two that have not been mentioned in this thread. Local guys. Have fun trying to figure it out :thumb:

Mike Code?