Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Scott

Featured Replies

As I said earlier, wow, we are up to 15 pages of posts about Scott High. Who ever they hire, I will pray for you

  • Replies 336
  • Views 72.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And really no insight on who the coach will be.

From reading all of this, they had someone picked out the whole time if I was guessing. Just a shame, hard to coach anymore

From reading all of this, they had someone picked out the whole time if I was guessing. Just a shame, hard to coach anymore

 

I am going to disagree with you. My guess is that they thought they had someone but that person doesn't want the job or they thought it would have brought in some very good applicants which isn't the case either. No inside info just a guess.

I am going to disagree with you. My guess is that they thought they had someone but that person doesn't want the job or they thought it would have brought in some very good applicants which isn't the case either. No inside info just a guess.

 

The guy they thought would apply decided to stay away because of the uproar it would create. I don't blame him. This job looks like a no-win situation with the parents and Kenton County SB.

The guy they thought would apply decided to stay away because of the uproar it would create. I don't blame him. This job looks like a no-win situation with the parents and Kenton County SB.

 

Who would that be?

So Kenton School District is letting a couple parents decide who the next coach is? Something doesn't sound right.

 

Kenton co. Has no leadership. We are like a ship floating in the ocean with no rudder. True leadership stands with its teachers and coaches. Our central office scrambles at the first sign of trouble and it trickles down to the principals and athletic directors. Mediocrity = Kenton co.

Shannon Minor is the choice I just heard from people close to the Kenton County SB. The parents might be clamoring for Brad Carr to return after a year of Coach Minor. No one at Scott HS does background checks it looks like.

Shannon Minor is the choice I just heard from people close to the Kenton County SB. The parents might be clamoring for Brad Carr to return after a year of Coach Minor. No one at Scott HS does background checks it looks like.

 

So tell me what is so bad about minor since my son will b playing for him. I wish we had Brad Carr.

Glad Shannon Minor wil be the coach. He was my pick all along. He should do great at Scott.

Glad Shannon Minor wil be the coach. He was my pick all along. He should do great at Scott.

 

He never even applied for the job and interviews will start this week.

I'm getting dizzy reading through this thread.

He never even applied for the job and interviews will start this week.

 

I thought Thor said he was the choice. Guess he doesn't know.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.