Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Scott

Featured Replies

  • Replies 336
  • Views 72.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, the school has clearly indicated that they want to bring in someone new. Stapleton and Fromeyer are two outstanding coaches and neither of them have made any lead way into the coaching job.

 

That's not what you said.

Stapleton won't get the job, he had indicated he won't get it

 

From what I've heard, a vast majority of the basketball parents are not happy Coach Carr is gone.

 

I've gathered only 1 parent has indicated they want someone new. Grass isn't always greener. Guess we'll see.

Bezold won't stay for the long term. They need a coach that is in it for the long haul.

 

This is not true. Bezold will remain in this area. I was told today he still is deciding whether to apply at Scott HS. If he does, job is his. Professionally it would not be a great decision for him if he does want to return to the college game one day. Financially, it makes sense. That's assuming his lawsuit against NKU is still pending. I have no idea where that stands. I would say @Jack of all Trades might have insight to the Bezold status as it relates to Scott HS.

This is not true. Bezold will remain in this area. I was told today he still is deciding whether to apply at Scott HS. If he does, job is his. Professionally it would not be a great decision for him if he does want to return to the college game one day. Financially, it makes sense. That's assuming his lawsuit against NKU is still pending. I have no idea where that stands. I would say @Jack of all Trades might have insight to the Bezold status as it relates to Scott HS.

 

Great if he stays. I just think if a college job was offered he would jump. Why wouldn't for the money. I've heard he has applied at a couple colleges. I just hope they make a good hire for the kids.

That's not what you said.

 

 

From what I've heard, a vast majority of the basketball parents are not happy Coach Carr is gone.

 

I've gathered only 1 parent has indicated they want someone new. Grass isn't always greener. Guess we'll see.

You are correct. Plus losing Carr they lose 6 transfers I know of myself. Brad held kids accountable major lose. He made better men thru his coaching.

You are correct. Plus losing Carr they lose 6 transfers I know of myself. Brad held kids accountable major lose. He made better men thru his coaching.

 

I love the "the whole team is transferring because the coach is gone" posts. You watch the Scott team will be back and wait to see who they hire first. I remember the same posts when Biggs was hired at Mason. How did that end up?

I love the "the whole team is transferring because the coach is gone" posts. You watch the Scott team will be back and wait to see who they hire first. I remember the same posts when Biggs was hired at Mason. How did that end up?

 

In this specific case there were kids in the program who came to Scott for Carr. I don't know if 6 is the number but there will be transfers.

In this specific case there were kids in the program who came to Scott for Carr. I don't know if 6 is the number but there will be transfers.

 

Highly doubt it will be that many difference makers who transfer. Many are at Scott for more than just basketball.

 

But, Scott better hire someone soon!

I love the "the whole team is transferring because the coach is gone" posts. You watch the Scott team will be back and wait to see who they hire first. I remember the same posts when Biggs was hired at Mason. How did that end up?

 

I don't think he meant players leaving

Highly doubt it will be that many difference makers who transfer. Many are at Scott for more than just basketball.

 

But, Scott better hire someone soon!

 

I would like to hear those reasons...... It's not the cafeteria food or the self absorbed principle that has been nothing but a headache since he has arrived. Could it be the alleged back stabbing coach in waiting? I don't know. Please enlighten. I have seen nothing but drama since sapp has arrived. Don't believe me? Just watch the news sometime.

At least we know Jay Plitzuweit is not a candidate for the Scott HS job. His wife, the former NKU coach, is heading to the frigid state of South Dakota. I understand many of the NKU people are throwing a party at this news. Three underclassmen quit the NKU women's team recently because of Dawn Plitzuweit. Maybe they will reconsider now that she's gone.

Letting Fromeyer get away would be a terrible move by Scott

I love the "the whole team is transferring because the coach is gone" posts. You watch the Scott team will be back and wait to see who they hire first. I remember the same posts when Biggs was hired at Mason. How did that end up?
. They are incoming freshmen. One of Brads calls was to me telling me he resigned. I promise you that's a fact. If the rite coach is hired they will probably still come.
At least we know Jay Plitzuweit is not a candidate for the Scott HS job. His wife' date=' the former NKU coach, is heading to the frigid state of South Dakota. I understand many of the NKU people are throwing a party at this news. Three underclassmen quit the NKU women's team recently because of Dawn Plitzuweit. Maybe they will reconsider now that she's gone.[/quote']

 

Jay was a high school coach before moving to NKY.

Just FYI: Bezold was selected over Brannen as NKU's head coach in 2004. And it was for good reasons.

 

Yeah and look where that got him, without a job I know players that have played for him and well leave it at that on what they told me.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.