Stevie Wonder, Bruce Springsteen and others say they won't perform in Florida...

All Tell

...until the "Stand your Ground" law is repealed. I wonder if they will take this stand in the 20 something other states that also have these kind of laws or are they just being hypocritical attention prostitutes and riding a wave of publicity generated by the Zimmerman verdict?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I would ask...have you really listened to the lyrics of many of his songs?

Yes, I don't agree with some of his themes of his songs. But I'd say 75% don't have that many political undertones. Plus he likes baseball, nothing wrong about that!

Hey Stevie, "Stand Your Ground Law" had nothing to do with the killing of Trayvon Martin.

Could someone get Stevie a BGP account so that he can keep up...

A person can be aware that the judge didn't dismiss the case at the "stand your ground hearing" while also disagreeing with these laws' existence and their perceived consequences, such as the unqualified attempts at armed vigilantism found in this case.

A person can be aware that the judge didn't dismiss the case at the "stand your ground hearing" while also disagreeing with these laws' existence and their perceived consequences, such as the unqualified attempts at armed vigilantism found in this case.
What? There was nothing approaching vigilantism in this case..."Vigilantism" is just another sound bite being dropped by protesters and others trying to keep everyone stirred up.

What? There was nothing approaching vigilantism in this case..."Vigilantism" is just another sound bite being dropped by protesters and others trying to keep everyone stirred up.

100% agree. See Chuck Barkley interview for reference.