Franklin County (10-1) at Highlands (8-3)

72birdman

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wouldn't be a mild upset to the good people of Ft. Thomas...

Probably not, but, truth is, Franklin Co. is a very solid team, playing very well right now and, imo, Highlands isn't the juggernaut it's been in yrs past and it wouldn't be a huge upset if FC took it..

I've heard a little bit about Franklin County, and they seem to be a pretty solid football team. Granted, it was biased info, but they did beat a good South Oldham team tonight.

I look for a close game, but Highlands has too much firepower. Highlands wins a good game, but not one that comes down to the last possession.

Franklin County took South Oldham apart as Highlands cruised past West Jessamine.

Have you seen them both?

How do they match up?

I've seen them both. Highlands twice, against DeSales and CovCath. I drove to Frankfort last night to watch Franklin County and South Oldham.

I sat 10 feet from the scouts that Mueller sent. First series, 3 and 10 for FC and they throw a deep post for a score. Let's say the scouts were not prepared for that and were discussing where the receiver came from on the route.

Any more info and I'd be in trouble...remember...I'm a CovCath mom.

I've seen them both. Highlands twice, against DeSales and CovCath. I drove to Frankfort last night to watch Franklin County and South Oldham.

I sat 10 feet from the scouts that Mueller sent. First series, 3 and 10 for FC and they throw a deep post for a score. Let's say the scouts were not prepared for that and were discussing where the receiver came from on the route.

Oh come on. Tell us more.

Good luck to Zach and the rest of the Colonels today.

Who do you like in the game??????or shall I say win the game. :thumb:

Who do you like in the game??????or shall I say win the game. :thumb:

The only prediction I have made on this site, all year, was in the HHS-Colerain thread, and I was pretty darn close.

So....I'll keep you in limbo for a few days!! :creepy: :p