Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Franklin County (10-1) at Highlands (8-3)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 237
  • Views 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

County hasn't played near the competition Highlands has...If the game is in Fort Thomas, Bluebirds win by 2 TD's.

They handled S. Oldham a little easier than the Birds, who I think at that point were looking forward to the Colonels. But I wouldn't write them off so easily....

I look for FC to pull the mild upset..27-20

I look for FC to pull the mild upset..27-20

 

 

It wouldn't be a mild upset to the good people of Ft. Thomas...

I look for FC to pull the mild upset..27-20

 

42-14 Cake Eaters.

It wouldn't be a mild upset to the good people of Ft. Thomas...

 

Probably not, but, truth is, Franklin Co. is a very solid team, playing very well right now and, imo, Highlands isn't the juggernaut it's been in yrs past and it wouldn't be a huge upset if FC took it..

Please talk upset all week! We need the motivation. Thanks. We respect FC for their accomplishments year to date. We welcome you to David Cecil Memorial Stadium and wish you luck.

I've heard a little bit about Franklin County, and they seem to be a pretty solid football team. Granted, it was biased info, but they did beat a good South Oldham team tonight.

 

I look for a close game, but Highlands has too much firepower. Highlands wins a good game, but not one that comes down to the last possession.

Franklin County took South Oldham apart as Highlands cruised past West Jessamine.

 

Have you seen them both?

 

How do they match up?

 

I've seen them both. Highlands twice, against DeSales and CovCath. I drove to Frankfort last night to watch Franklin County and South Oldham.

 

I sat 10 feet from the scouts that Mueller sent. First series, 3 and 10 for FC and they throw a deep post for a score. Let's say the scouts were not prepared for that and were discussing where the receiver came from on the route.

 

Any more info and I'd be in trouble...remember...I'm a CovCath mom.

I've seen them both. Highlands twice, against DeSales and CovCath. I drove to Frankfort last night to watch Franklin County and South Oldham.

 

I sat 10 feet from the scouts that Mueller sent. First series, 3 and 10 for FC and they throw a deep post for a score. Let's say the scouts were not prepared for that and were discussing where the receiver came from on the route.

 

Any more info and I'd be in trouble...remember...I'm a CovCath mom.

 

 

Oh come on. Tell us more.

 

Good luck to Zach and the rest of the Colonels today.

I've seen them both. Highlands twice, against DeSales and CovCath. I drove to Frankfort last night to watch Franklin County and South Oldham.

 

I sat 10 feet from the scouts that Mueller sent. First series, 3 and 10 for FC and they throw a deep post for a score. Let's say the scouts were not prepared for that and were discussing where the receiver came from on the route.

 

Any more info and I'd be in trouble...remember...I'm a CovCath mom.

Who do you like in the game??????or shall I say win the game. :thumb:

Oh come on. Tell us more.

 

Good luck to Zach and the rest of the Colonels today.

 

 

Thanks for the "well wishes".

 

I think Mr. HT is doing a little shooting down on the farm this week, if you get my drift. ;)

Who do you like in the game??????or shall I say win the game. :thumb:

 

The only prediction I have made on this site, all year, was in the HHS-Colerain thread, and I was pretty darn close.

 

So....I'll keep you in limbo for a few days!! :creepy: :p

I am a franklin county fan and I believe that Highlands has a good shot as they do every year to run the table they look very good and fast this year. I think it will be a good game.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.