Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Franklin County (10-1) at Highlands (8-3)

Featured Replies

Highlands by 35 :ylsuper:

  • Replies 237
  • Views 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I say HHS in a big way. No disrespect for the Flyers but I'm sure HHS will be more than prepared for this one.

Highlands by 35 :ylsuper:

Hope the team thinks this way also. Could be in for a big surprise.

;) How can The players at Highlands not be a little over confident! after all EVERYBODY in

NKY knows central KY football is a cut below them.I hope this is the mentality up there so FC can give them the south oldham treatment!Go Flyers!!!!!

Ok enough with blaming my cooking for you and LN having "that feeling" about these games. You know maybe Friday night you ate something that someone else made. Just because it was in my house doesn't mean I cooked it. You know Sara Lee and Oscar Meyer stop by once in awhile :creepy:

 

 

 

Sorry, Henry

Did not want to get on your bad side. By the way the food Friday was wonderful.

The school has been around since 1971 and its always been spelled "Conner".

 

FYI

Sorry about that. I know. My typing is terrible and I should have my 10 year old check it for me. No disrespect meant, just got caught in not reviewing my post. :creepy:

Hope the team thinks this way also. Could be in for a big surprise.

 

If you guys really think the players/coaching staff at HHS has the same opinion and approach that some posters do, well I can't help you. What I can tell you is that HHS does not overlook anyone come playoff time. They may, not sure, have been caught off guard against South Oldham during the regular season but that wasn't a playoff game. I can assure you that the Birds will be ready to go.

How is it a deal ?????????Go play their non-conference schedule and see if you think it is a deal. :rolleyes:

That is my point. The highlands faithful point to the tough out of district schedule as a positive in preparing for the playoffs. Meanwhile your playoff opponent may have prepared with a bunch of district cupcakes. Fewer district games is an andvantage. Being allowed to schedule more games of your choice is a plus.

It sure would be nice to have more district games. Fewer district games only helps the teams on the bubble, not the ones at the top.

Please explain. See my previous post.

Just wondering, who is the 4 seed in your district?

That is my point. The highlands faithful point to the tough out of district schedule as a positive in preparing for the playoffs. Meanwhile your playoff opponent may have prepared with a bunch of district cupcakes. Fewer district games is an andvantage. Being allowed to schedule more games of your choice is a plus.

 

Shirley you are not saying the KHSAA did HHS (and the District) a favor? I didn't realize the "Rock" part of your name was your location. ;)

 

Honestly, it has to be the most changed District in the state. From the good old days of Dixie, Conner, Ryle, Holmes, Scott and Simon Kenton (Who have all moved to 4A), to the days of only four teams and Pendleton Co.(Whenever they decide to play a real schedule) They don't have many options to add since Oldham, Pendleton and Grant are borderline "long trips" for District play. Not sure what can be done about it.

Please explain. See my previous post.

Just wondering, who is the 4 seed in your district?

 

Grant County

Please explain. See my previous post.

Just wondering, who is the 4 seed in your district?

 

Grant Co... If Pendleton Co. played a district schedule, they would've been left out at the 5th spot.

I keep hearing about the youth of Highlands, I noticed they had 19 seniors on their roster? Do these kids not play?

This one might be better than most people think. Highlands is Highlands! They have nice team speed and play aggressive. I really like Kramer. Ammonds is one of the best kept secrets in the state. I don't know if Franklin can slow Highlands down but I'm not positive that Highlands can slow Franklin down a lot. While I think Highlands will win, I would not be totally shocked if Franklin Co pulled off the upset. The way they spread the field and score, they aren't out of any game.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.