Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Franklin County (10-1) at Highlands (8-3)

Featured Replies

Please tell me you don't think that your schedule prepared you for the playoffs. Franklin Co. has one win that can be considered a good win and that's just because Harrison Co. stayed with CCH last week. Not sure how that prepares you for the playoffs but wins over Dixie, Madison Central, Southwestern and CCH does not.

I did not state that our schedule was better than HHS. Other posters were stating that HHS's District schedule did not matter. I believe every game matters and because we play in a large District we are limited with OOC scheds. We beat all the teams we should have handily. There just seems to be a huge bias from NKY about CKY schools. We have a very good team and will be ready for the challenge Friday night. The posters who are predicting a blow out should be in for quite a surprise.

  • Replies 237
  • Views 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I did not state that our schedule was better than HHS. Other posters were stating that HHS's District schedule did not matter. I believe every game matters and because we play in a large District we are limited with OOC scheds. We beat all the teams we should have handily. There just seems to be a huge bias from NKY about CKY schools. We have a very good team and will be ready for the challenge Friday night. The posters who are predicting a blow out should be in for quite a surprise.

 

I'm not sure if it's a huge bias as much as it is past history. I assure you HHS is not taking Franklin Co. lightly. Unlike most of us, they're watching film and have scouted Franklin Co. They'll know how good Franklin is and that's the only thing that matters.

 

I do have one question that maybe you can answer. Your Daddy states to "Bring on the rematch" with LexCath. What on earth is he thinking? :lol:

I'm not sure if it's a huge bias as much as it is past history. I assure you HHS is not taking Franklin Co. lightly. Unlike most of us, they're watching film and have scouted Franklin Co. They'll know how good Franklin is and that's the only thing that matters.

 

I do have one question that maybe you can answer. Your Daddy states to "Bring me back to reality" with LexCath. What on earth was I thinking? :lol:

 

 

:lol: :lol:

I think what your problem is, is that no one is disputing that EXCEPT people that are NOT HHS supporters.

I can only go by what I read. I read blowout and take for granted that these are HHS fans. Besides myself and a few other posters very few even give FC a chance to be in this game.

I'm not sure if it's a huge bias as much as it is past history. I assure you HHS is not taking Franklin Co. lightly. Unlike most of us, they're watching film and have scouted Franklin Co. They'll know how good Franklin is and that's the only thing that matters.

 

I do have one question that maybe you can answer. Your Daddy states to "Bring on the rematch" with LexCath. What on earth is he thinking? :lol:

Another fan of blind faith. I will be rooting for CC myself.

Another fan of blind faith. I will be rooting for CC myself.

 

Agreed. :thumb: Most HHS fans are pretty knowledgeable and understand what it takes to get to the pizza box. However, that doesn't mean we have a few outrageous posters. Just be glad CHorn's not around. :lol:

I did not state that our schedule was better than HHS. Other posters were stating that HHS's District schedule did not matter. I believe every game matters and because we play in a large District we are limited with OOC scheds. We beat all the teams we should have handily. There just seems to be a huge bias from NKY about CKY schools. We have a very good team and will be ready for the challenge Friday night. The posters who are predicting a blow out should be in for quite a surprise.

Your opponents' winning % - 43

Our opponents' winning % - 62

 

Your defeated oponents' winning % - 38

Our defeated oponents' winning % - 54

Your opponents' winning % - 43

Our opponents' winning % - 62

 

Your defeated oponents' winning % - 38

Our defeated oponents' winning % - 54

Is that supposed to mean something. Again we beat the teams we should have handily. That's all we can do. 8 teams in our District and it is not our fault that Pulaski and Breath were down this year. Have a nice day.

Is that supposed to mean something. Again we beat the teams we should have handily.
Quite a bit! Have an even better day! :lol:

Lamnuts54, it just seems to me you are really trying to play the "us against the world" card here. You claim that HHS and NKY have no respect for FC. I don't buy it. Highlands has respect for all teams they play, especially come playoff time. The fact is, if FC was a pushover they wouldn't have the record they have nor would they be playing in round two. So please put the disrespect thing to rest and just look forward to a great game Friday night.

Lamnuts54, it just seems to me you are really trying to play the "us against the world" card here. You claim that HHS and NKY have no respect for FC. I don't buy it. Highlands has respect for all teams they play, especially come playoff time. The fact is, if FC was a pushover they wouldn't have the record they have nor would they be playing in round two. So please put the disrespect thing to rest and just look forward to a great game Friday night.

Not us against the world just HHS this week. I am looking forward to a great game this week. And when the disrespect ends I'll put it to rest. Not all of NKY just some.

Lamnuts54, it just seems to me you are really trying to play the "us against the world" card here. You claim that HHS and NKY have no respect for FC. I don't buy it. Highlands has respect for all teams they play, especially come playoff time. The fact is, if FC was a pushover they wouldn't have the record they have nor would they be playing in round two. So please put the disrespect thing to rest and just look forward to a great game Friday night.

 

In this thread it does seem to be him against the world.

Not us against the world just HHS this week. I am looking forward to a great game this week. And when the disrespect ends I'll put it to rest. Not all of NKY just some.

 

So it's not "us against the world, it's us against NKY?" This just in, you're playing HHS not NKY. :D

Well I'll read between the lines on that one too. I believe it will be a great FB game but what do I know.

 

 

 

 

Yeah, we are all beginning to ask that question.

Yeah, we are all beginning to ask that question.

Wow another laugh. What talent. Is the question will we beat FC? Good Luck

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.