Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Franklin County (10-1) at Highlands (8-3)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 237
  • Views 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I look for FC to pull the mild upset..27-20

Upset, but not a mild one.

True Blue, you are probably right the Franklin County team probably does not belong on the same field. They won all 10 of their games with smoke and mirrors, their district just does not match up to yours. The strength of Cov Cath and S. Oldham was obvious in their opening games. If you need motivation against Franklin then maybe your coaching staff should just start to prepare for Lexington cath. I'm sure that the coaching staff at FC will try not to waste your time Friday night. See ya then.

True Blue, you are probably right the Franklin County team probably does not belong on the same field.

Let's not put false words into other people's mouths. He said nothing of the sort.

 

Highlands never overlooks an opponent. They'll be prepared to focus all of their attention and energy on Franklin County.

Just trying to help them look for motivation to play.

Upset, but not a mild one.

 

Sorry. Birdsfan, but, should Franklin Co win fri night, thats all it will be..I don't think too many people outside NKY would be in shock should it occur..Highlands has a good ball club, no doubt, but, they're very beatable and not beyong getting mildly upset

..I don't think too many people outside NKY would be in shock should it occur..Highlands has a good ball club, no doubt, but, they're very beatable and not beyong getting mildly upset

People throughout the state would be quite surprised I assure you! :rolleyes:

 

But keep that positive attitude. That's the way we like it! :thumb:

It's a tough year for the Birds football team when the town is more excited about the Girls State Soccer title game tonight! Go Birds!

It's a tough year for the Birds football team when the town is more excited about the Girls State Soccer title game tonight! Go Birds!
I think it's only righht that we should be excited about that. That doesn't take away from our support of the football team at all. :ylsuper:
Just trying to help them look for motivation to play.
It's playoffs! Does any team more motivation than that?

No team should but the attitude of some Northern Kentucky fans seem to be that teams from other areas of the Region don't stand a chance when they travel North. I hope the team is over confident because FC is a very solid ball club on both sides of the ball. FC is not the same team that Highlands has faced the past 2 years nor do I believe that Highlands is as good as years past. I truly think this will be an all out war and is a toss-up game. I respect the program and FC is out to earn the same respect.

No team should but the attitude of some Northern Kentucky fans seem to be that teams from other areas of the Region don't stand a chance when they travel North. I hope the team is over confident because FC is a very solid ball club on both sides of the ball. FC is not the same team that Highlands has faced the past 2 years nor do I believe that Highlands is as good as years past. I truly think this will be an all out war and is a toss-up game. I respect the program and FC is out to earn the same respect.
I've looked back at the posts in this thread made by Birds fans, I haven't seen one disrespect FC yet. Those who have predicted a HHS blowout victory are not Highlands fans.

Fair enough. Again I expect this to be an outstanding game played by 2 very good football teams. This could very well be the best match up in 3A for the second round. Highlands is a tough place to play but FC seems to be ready for any team they play. Hope the weather is decent,froze my butt off the past 2 years.

Fair enough. Again I expect this to be an outstanding game played by 2 very good football teams. This could very well be the best match up in 3A for the second round. Highlands is a tough place to play but FC seems to be ready for any team they play. Hope the weather is decent,froze my butt off the past 2 years.
:thumb: Looking forward to a good hard fought battle.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.