Georgia Tech 66 Louisville 31

swamprat

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Georgia Tech’s offense did whatever it wanted to. The only time Georgia Tech’s offense was stopped was when the clock ran out to end the game. Louisville’s offense showed no signs of life until they were already down 3 TD’s. This was a very bad game for the Louisville faithful. Is there any chance they get to 5 wins? Is this Bobby Petrino’s last year in Louisville? Lots of questions produced from this loss tonight.

Georgia Tech’s offense did whatever it wanted to. The only time Georgia Tech’s offense was stopped was when the clock ran out to end the game. Louisville’s offense showed no signs of life until they were already down 3 TD’s. This was a very bad game for the Louisville faithful. Is there any chance they get to 5 wins? Is this Bobby Petrino’s last year in Louisville? Lots of questions produced from this loss tonight.

With the way things have went, I think that five wins would be a success, sad as it is to say. Their game against Western Kentucky was the indicator of what was coming. The only game left that I feel slightly confident about is Wake Forest, and I don't know how much that is.

Petrino won't get fired anytime soon, he will be owed too much money.