Scott Code is the new coach at Dixie Heights

3 hours ago, FlyPattern said:

Scott Code, a staple in Northern Kentucky, is taking over at Dixie Heights. 

What does a “staple” imply?  I am not familiar with this Coach. 

1 hour ago, MBKT said:

What does a “staple” imply?  I am not familiar with this Coach. 

Assistant coach at Bishop Brossart for several seasons under his brother Mike Code.  And, then took over for a few seasons after the pandemic.  Not sure what else he’s done coaching wise…

10 minutes ago, LethalPG said:

Assistant coach at Bishop Brossart for several seasons under his brother Mike Code.  And, then took over for a few seasons after the pandemic.  Not sure what else he’s done coaching wise…

I believe he was also head coach at Campbell County before Aric Russell.

• Like 1

Congrats to our good friend Scott Code, who took over here at Brossart during the Covid years (2020-2022).  Except for his years at Campbell County (2007-2010), and a short stint at TMU, Scott and his brother Mike, formed Team Code here at Brossart, where we had an incredibly successful run.

Scott has taught at Dixie and been on the coaching staff there for the past few years.  He is a knowledgeable guy, who will do a great job for the Colonels.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

57 minutes ago, Mustang said:

Congrats to our good friend Scott Code, who took over here at Brossart during the Covid years (2020-2022).  Except for his years at Campbell County (2007-2010), and a short stint at TMU, Scott and his brother Mike, formed Team Code here at Brossart, where we had an incredibly successful run.

Scott has taught at Dixie and been on the coaching staff there for the past few years.  He is a knowledgeable guy, who will do a great job for the Colonels.

Thanks for all of that @Mustang and this sounds like a very solid hire for Dixie.

Congrats Coach Code!

• Like 1