Georgia Tech 66 Louisville 31

swamprat

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Isn't there a bad case of nepotism on his staff? Son, son in law, brother, cousin or some semblance of the above? I would say a fresh set of non related eye's would be in order, but its much to late for that, write the check and send him on his way.

Yes. Was allowed by Jurich to ignore the university’s nepotism rules that seemed to govern every department but the athletic one.

Almost done with our housecleaning. Petrino feels like the last bit of dirt for the bin.

Ramsey, the trustees, Schnatter, Jurich, Pitino... it’s a new era and one last thing doesn’t belong.

In case anyone didn’t notice, the loudest cheer of the night was for our new university president, Dr. Neeli Bendapudi. So far, she’s said and done everything right. I hope she’ll turn out to be the right person for this job for this moment.

I thought I read somewhere it was $13,000,000.00, but hey, when you are talking about that kind of money what's a million or two!

Reminds me of the famous Everett Dirksen quote in Congress when they were talking about spending on the Vietnam War. He said, “A billion here and a billion there and pretty soon we’re talking about real money here.”

Lol. That might not be verbatim but it’s close.

Georgia Tech twitter account still taking shots at UL. Was there some type of grudge between these two teams that caused them to run up the score?

Louisville’s DC replaced GT’s Head Coach at Southern, and once he was gone, trashed the option offense. So, they ran it up. I don’t blame them.