Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phantom 5497

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phantom 5497

  1. It is hard to fathom just how far Dixie has fallen in four short years, they were in the State Championship game in 2014! I know talent is cyclical, but winless, just makes me shake my head.
  2. SK wins big, I don't think it will be as large a margin as last year, but I would not be surprised to see a running clock in the second half.
  3. Agree that the officiating was a little suspect, both teams got flagged for phantom calls, the personal foul was not called by the two officials closest to the play but by the line judge. Thought that was a little odd, but I am not sure what area of the field each official is responsible for.
  4. Well, lets see, Highlands frosh got throttled by Cov Cath Frosh, so dominating and crushing I guess came to a resounding halt. Glad you are proud your 5A team beat a single A Frosh team with 20 kids. Both are great programs, Beechwood and Cov Cath are just in a little better place right now.
  5. Both teams seem to have a few key injuries, I'll take Beechwood by 10.
  6. I agree that IMO Lloyd wins the district this year. I realize New Cath has a new coach, but this trend has to be alarming on the hill
  7. Good for Boone County, IMO NKY football is better when the Rebels are relevant.
  8. Does it really matter? SK is an OK team, good win, but I would agree that there just are not many good teams in NKY, no one is taking anything away from Highlands, but lets not get carried away.....
  9. Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are!
  10. This will get ugly early, look for a running clock sometime early in the second quarter
  11. I said early in the year that Trinity was the best team in the state, I have to admit that my proclamation is lookin pretty silly right now, go public schools go!
  12. Wow is right, hate it for Ludlow, but glad to see Newport on the rise.
  13. With all due respect, I completely disagree
  14. Don't forget that Beechwood dominated Cov Cath in 2014, good rivalry even though its been one sided as of late
  15. Hate to say it, going to be a long night for the Tigers, running clock in the 2nd quarter I'm afraid
  16. Woooooooo Son, good win by Mayfield
  17. Didn't compare scores against Ryle from either team, just saying that Highlands beat a poor team in Ryle. The eyeball test tells you that CCH is much better than Highlands this year, nothing personal. Highlands was far superior for years, just not the last few, and maybe not for the next few.
  18. Good win for the Pioneers, how low has Dixie sunk?
  19. Good win for Highlands over a poor Ryle team, they will have a running clock put upon them by CCH. Lets not get carried away by winning a game that you should have
  20. Nope, not by a large margin, I would take 1A Beechwood to beat Highlands this year
  21. I don't think so, no shame in losing to a highly ranked 3A team, they are firmly in the drivers seat for 1A.
  22. Best O line and D line in Class A in the state I completely agree, best in the state overall....highly doubtfull

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.