Highlands 40 Ryle 3

TheDeuce

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m not sure if Highlands is good or not. They seem to have a really good defense. Offense has struggled at times. I’m not sure how good the 3 teams they beat are and they got smoked by SC.

SC just beat Moeller. Sooooo

I’m not sure if Highlands is good or not. They seem to have a really good defense. Offense has struggled at times. I’m not sure how good the 3 teams they beat are and they got smoked by SC.

Scott County just beat Moeller on their field. May be hard to judge against playing them.

Scott County just beat Moeller on their field. May be hard to judge against playing them.

That’s what I’m saying. It’s hard to judge Highlands. They are doing what they are supposed to be doing. They are beating so-so teams by a good margin and got smashed by a good team.

Good win for Highlands over a poor Ryle team, they will have a running clock put upon them by CCH. Lets not get carried away by winning a game that you should have

Well let’s compare Highlands and Cov Caths scores against Ryle... Not saying Highlands will beat Cov Cath, just saying let’s not also get too carried away w the Colonels. What great teams have they beaten?

Actually go back to thinking it’s ridiculous that Highlands would play w Cov Cath.