Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1A #1 Beechwood at 3A #3 Corbin

Who wins this matchup? 76 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

What’s your thoughts on this matchup? Beechwood won last year at home. Can Corbin get a win at home as well?

  • Replies 39
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Corbin returns the favor this year in a close game. Estep will be the difference.

I am looking forward to this one. Corbin seems to be rolling so far and The QB looks great. I think he is going to UK for baseball, correct? Does Corbin have any guys go both ways? Last year it seems they two platooned.

I am looking forward to this one. Corbin seems to be rolling so far and The QB looks great. I think he is going to UK for baseball, correct? Does Corbin have any guys go both ways? Last year it seems they two platooned.

 

They do not have anyone who starts on both sides of the ball, however they do occasionally bring a couple of guys over to the offense in certain situations.

Beechwood has looked very good versus the 2A ranked teams. Now they step up to 3A. They were awfully strong against Somerset. I think Beechwood can get it done in Corbin but it will take their best effort of the year.

Dave Cantrall has both Beechwood and Corbin with exactly the same 82.3 rating in this morning's Herald. Got the early season look of being a great contest.

Beechwood won last year in a very good game. They have a lot of that same team back. I’m going with the Tigers by a TD..

Should be one of the best games in the Bluegrass State

 

I like Corbin at home by 7-10 points.

 

Let's go Corbin 27-17 with a late TD setting that margin.

CalPreps has the score 35-21 Beechwood on a neutral field. I'll give Corbin 7pts for being at home. 35-28 Tigers

Beechwood 28-21.

I’ve seen Corbin once in person this year and their other two games on tap. I also saw them twice last year. This is not the same Corbin team as last year. In my opinion a much better team this year. I do t know anything about beachwood this year but they are always good. I’ll take Corbin 28-14

Home Field definitely plays a role in this one. Predict a very good game with Corbin winning 28-21

Beechwood will have a tough time at Corbin, very hard place to go into and win.

 

If coming south be prepared for lots of construction on I75.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.