Bac2369

Who wins this matchup?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is Corbin at the line of scrimmage? The strength of Beechwood is their line on both sides of the ball.

Corbin has the best of the best.

Skill kids everywhere.

3 sets of new helmets and may bring out the chrome for this game.

Basically a small college team number wise.

How is Corbin at the line of scrimmage? The strength of Beechwood is their line on both sides of the ball.

I would say slight advantage Beechwood up front

Corbin gets the edge in depth and skill. Big edge in depth.

Special Teams I will give a slight edge to Beechwood, but Corbin is solid. Usually Beechwood dominates this category.

Castleman is a great player, but Estep will be the best player on the field. He has taken the QB role and ran with it (literally). He has a better arm than Sizemore and more quickness/speed. Not as physical as Sizemore though. He is very good.

Slight advantage up front? Not to be bias or anything, but Beechwood may arguably have one of the best or the best offensive line and defensive line in the whole entire state. They have 2 Divison 1 athletes anchored on the D-line and O-line and a good majority of them are 3 year starters. Adam Derry, Dayton Baugh, Noah Fisher, John Willis, Duncan Baugh, and Luke Bolger are studs up front and cause havoc. They are much larger then Corbin up front and have a lot more speed and tenacity. Beechwood defientley has the upper hand for their lineman facing Corbin. As for depth, Corbin obviously wins since they’re a 3A school and have the advantage of having more players. Skill wise, I think Beechwood is better. They have extremely athletic kids like Castleman and Odom who are also Divison 1 athletes for baseball. This game will be an absolute brawl. The Tigers just need to shut down their quarterback and I think they will be going home with a win. Go Tigers

Slight advantage up front? Not to be bias or anything, but Beechwood may arguably have one of the best or the best offensive line and defensive line in the whole entire state. They have 2 Divison 1 athletes anchored on the D-line and O-line and a good majority of them are 3 year starters. Adam Derry, Dayton Baugh, Noah Fisher, John Willis, Duncan Baugh, and Luke Bolger are studs up front and cause havoc. They are much larger then Corbin up front and have a lot more speed and tenacity. Beechwood defientley has the upper hand for their lineman facing Corbin. As for depth, Corbin obviously wins since they’re a 3A school and have the advantage of having more players. Skill wise, I think Beechwood is better. They have extremely athletic kids like Castleman and Odom who are also Divison 1 athletes for baseball. This game will be an absolute brawl. The Tigers just need to shut down their quarterback and I think they will be going home with a win. Go Tigers

How many players does Beechwood play both ways?