Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Danville

Featured Replies

Per the 12th Region Off-Season thread.

Who should be on the short list?

Surprised to see this one open! No clue who would be on this list. Maybe McRae at Garrard? 

9 hours ago, 12th Region Fan said:

Surprised to see this one open! No clue who would be on this list. Maybe McRae at Garrard? 

I think they had a lot of discipline issues this past season.  There were kids suspended and kicked off completely.  Who’s fault that was you would have to be in locker room.  I know the Baughman kid is at Mercer now, but I do think they have some young talent if cultivated right. 

With Danville continuing to lose athletes to surrounding schools it may be difficult to bring in a good coach and generate a lot of interest.

This will be the Ads third coach in 3 years.

27 minutes ago, DanvilleFan said:

With Danville continuing to lose athletes to surrounding schools it may be difficult to bring in a good coach and generate a lot of interest.

This will be the Ads third coach in 3 years.

Danville must make some good hires to get the ball rolling again. 

When the younger kids see their friends and family members thriving at the other schools it might be hard to get them back.

Did Coach Ford step down?  Or was he let go after one season?  He is a graduate of Danville and was the girls and boys assistant coach for several years.

1 hour ago, Coyay said:

Did Coach Ford step down?  Or was he let go after one season?  He is a graduate of Danville and was the girls and boys assistant coach for several years.

It's been pretty quiet.  The job is posted on their website.  I wonder if it's a situation where they just wanted to open it up to see the applicant pool, or if he has a chance to reapply for it.  Not much advertising it, or vetting candidates to my knowledge. 

5 hours ago, LethalPG said:

It's been pretty quiet.  The job is posted on their website.  I wonder if it's a situation where they just wanted to open it up to see the applicant pool, or if he has a chance to reapply for it.  Not much advertising it, or vetting candidates to my knowledge. 

I couldn't remember if they even removed the "interim" tag from him last year.  I'm sure that they did because that tag was given because of paperwork/HR reasons but yeah, I've wondered the same thing.

Saw that Danville also posted a PE/Health job in the past week. So it seems like this job is definitely open.  Haven't heard anything locally about candidates, though.

Has anyone heard anything about this job?  I've heard nothing substantial.

Do we know a reason this job is even open? I know Coach Ford is a Danville guy, kind of surprised this job is open. 

Any news or potential candidates on this one? 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.