38 members have voted

1. 1. Florida vs Kentucky Who wins?

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worth at least 15 points.

He beat Florida last year, something the

#1 overall pick couldn’t do, nor could a super bowl champ, that should be worth something.

Wilson is average, at best. A backup can easily give you what Wilson does. UK will be fine. If they aren’t going to beat Florida without him, they probably weren’t going to beat them with him.

Gators aren’t that good but without Terry, the Gators pull it off.

Before Terry Wilson got hurt I would’ve picked Kentucky but now I think Florida wins. Something like 24-10.

I still haven't seen enough out of Sawyer Smith as a Wildcat to get a good feel for him, hoping Florida feels the same way.

I.M.O. both teams are overrated, with Florida being more so. As for this game I do not think the Cats can win, with a number two quarterback (Sawyer Smith). I hope the Cats prove me wrong. My prediction Gators 34-20.

Y’all really think that highly of Terry Wilson?

Worth at least 15 points.

Wilson is average, at best. A backup can easily give you what Wilson does. UK will be fine. If they aren’t going to beat Florida without him, they probably weren’t going to beat them with him.

Imo UK should be very happy Gunner Hoak did transfer. Instead of having to play a guy with basically no experience. They get a guy who has experience, and started most of last year for Troy and had some decent success too. It sucks about him getting hurt, as I was someone who kept talking him up last year how he will get better. When others were saying he sucks and shouldn't play. However, I don't think he makes a 15 point difference. I don't think UK is in that bad of shape with Sawyer having to play.

Think Wilson's weakness has always been the downfield throw. Thought that was why they kept throwing long, to sharpen this facit before the Gators get to town. The threat would have created some hesitation that might have opened the shorter routes. Still think we can win, but it will take a stellar effort on all fronts.