Spring practice quickly approaching.....not soon enough

NKY Bandit

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And people want to criticize Highlands for out of district players and blah, blah, blah, when they don't maximize their opportunities to get better; Highlands outworks everybody in NKY period, and no one will topple them until it changes on a consistent basis.

How do you have the time and energy to know what everyone in NKY does?

How do you have the time and energy to know what everyone in NKY does?

Not sure if he has the time, more than likely he is going off past history and what they have coming back looks pretty impressive for the near future.

Not sure if he has the time, more than likely he is going off past history and what they have coming back looks pretty impressive for the near future.

Well, in order to say that they work harder than everyone else. You would have to know how hard everyone else works. Right? There is no way he knows how hard everyone else works. That's my point.

Just another bird blowin smoke!

I think what he's saying is that it would be difficult to work any harder in the off season than Highlands. If you watch what goes on during winter workouts, I think you would understand that it is probably next to impossible to work any harder. It is amazing to witness how these kids continue to push themselves way beyond what I ever imagined possible. It is as close to a maximum workout as you can get.

Well, in order to say that they work harder than everyone else. You would have to know how hard everyone else works. Right? There is no way he knows how hard everyone else works. That's my point.

I thought I had seen a post where he said he wasn't from Highlands. I might be wrong but I remember being surprised when I read it.

Well I will pose this question right back at you, can you name 1 team that works harder than Highlands in nky ?

I would say Highlands works harder from playing, talking to current and former players, and not being able to come up with another reason that Highlands is second on the nations all time win list.

I can tell you how a kid from FT has to go to Campbell County. The City annexed some property into the City years ago. However, a city's boundaries are not necessarily one and the same as the independent school district's boundary. The school district tried to get it's boundaries modified to include the annexed area years ago. The state said no. So as it is, some kids that live in the City are not in the FT Independent School District but rather are in the Campbell County School District. Hence they go to Campbell County. But something tells me you already knew that, as well as knowing that the FT school district has reciprocity with some other school districts in N. Ky but not Campbell County.

Now can we get back to Spring Football?

The same thing in Ft. Mitchell happened, the city annexed the little villiage known as Crescent Park. But the kids go to Dixie. As far as Dennis 12 comments go; there is no way it is 50%, more like 5% like Quickslick stated.

It is easy just name your best players in the last 20 years and we will know if they lived in your city. I know kids want to play at Highlands and BW because they are very very good, just don't act like they are all from your own city.

It is easy just name your best players in the last 20 years and we will know if they lived in your city. I know kids want to play at Highlands and BW because they are very very good, just don't act like they are all from your own city.

I don't recall ever seeing a claim made that all players are from Ft. Thomas, however it is apparent that the overwhelming majority (>95%) are, as has been stated numerous times. So, what's your point?

Back to the thread topic. How was practice yesterday? Assuming they will be practicing again today, it should be good weather.

Well I will pose this question right back at you, can you name 1 team that works harder than Highlands in nky ?

I would say Highlands works harder from playing, talking to current and former players, and not being able to come up with another reason that Highlands is second on the nations all time win list.

Nope! I cannot. In order to know who works the hardest, I would have to know how hard they all work. That is impossible for me. Kudos to someone that has the time to know how hard everyone works so that they can say a certain team works the hardest.