Spring practice quickly approaching.....not soon enough

NKY Bandit

SK will have a 3 players battling for the starting QB spot Swanson, Kuntz and Softmore to be not sure of his name. I think Kuntz wins the QB battle though I think Swanson is better suited at CB/RB and would make for a good backup QB.

Sorry for this post i missed spelled Sophomore.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And people want to criticize Highlands for out of district players and blah, blah, blah, when they don't maximize their opportunities to get better; Highlands outworks everybody in NKY period, and no one will topple them until it changes on a consistent basis.

And people want to criticize Highlands for out of district players and blah, blah, blah, when they don't maximize their opportunities to get better; Highlands outworks everybody in NKY period, and no one will topple them until it changes on a consistent basis.

Hail to the mighty cake eaters!

Yes they do.

With the brand new state of art "Indoor Facility" will SK become a yr round (except 2 wks, LOL) football power like the Birds? Should be no excuses now, I am predicting that SK will go on a run that will make Highlands fans jealous.

With the brand new state of art "Indoor Facility" will SK become a yr round (except 2 wks, LOL) football power like the Birds? Should be no excuses now, I am predicting that SK will go on a run that will make Highlands fans jealous.

They don't call you Nostradomaus for nothing....lol