Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spring practice quickly approaching.....not soon enough

Featured Replies

SK will have a 3 players battling for the starting QB spot Swanson, Kuntz and Softmore to be not sure of his name. I think Kuntz wins the QB battle though I think Swanson is better suited at CB/RB and would make for a good backup QB.

 

Sorry for this post i missed spelled Sophomore.

  • Replies 287
  • Views 24.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for this post i missed spelled Sophomore.

 

That's hard to believe.

I asked earlier but I did not get a response.

 

Who does NOT have spring ball in NKY?

I asked earlier but I did not get a response.

 

Who does NOT have spring ball in NKY?

 

I think Dixie does NOT have spring ball.

Spring Football, thats why a lot of kids don't play Baseball.

 

People don't play baseball because they get cut.

I think Dixie does NOT have spring ball.

 

 

I do not think Boone does either.

And people want to criticize Highlands for out of district players and blah, blah, blah, when they don't maximize their opportunities to get better; Highlands outworks everybody in NKY period, and no one will topple them until it changes on a consistent basis.

And people want to criticize Highlands for out of district players and blah, blah, blah, when they don't maximize their opportunities to get better; Highlands outworks everybody in NKY period, and no one will topple them until it changes on a consistent basis.

 

Hail to the mighty cake eaters!

^Does SK have spring ball?

 

Yes they do.

Yes they do.

 

With the brand new state of art "Indoor Facility" will SK become a yr round (except 2 wks, LOL) football power like the Birds? Should be no excuses now, I am predicting that SK will go on a run that will make Highlands fans jealous.

With the brand new state of art "Indoor Facility" will SK become a yr round (except 2 wks, LOL) football power like the Birds? Should be no excuses now, I am predicting that SK will go on a run that will make Highlands fans jealous.

 

They don't call you Nostradomaus for nothing....lol

Highlands will have to replace 26 Seniors?

 

I'm sure I will never get an accurate answer but of the 26 seniors how many were in 8th grade at Highlands? How many were in 6th grade at Highlands?

I'm sure I will never get an accurate answer but of the 26 seniors how many were in 8th grade at Highlands? How many were in 6th grade at Highlands?

 

26 and 26.....:rolleyes: Probably as many as any other school..

26 and 26.....:rolleyes: Probably as many as any other school..

 

Like I said!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.