Spring practice quickly approaching.....not soon enough

NKY Bandit

Spring Practice is a great time to teach. Especially if a school has a New Coach taking over. Our spring practice should be like Tenn. where you can have a couple scrimmages, then the kids work hard and have these scrimmages to look fwd. to.

CELL - I agree with you. Spring is critical. I think beginning next year Ky HS will be able to have one scrimmage. Not completly sure. If someone knows please post.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess the rest of us are jealous that FB isn't as important in our communities as they are on the hill.

Be careful what you wish for, Bandit. Highlands continues to suffer in Track, Baseball, and Basketball for the sake of a winning football tradition. IMO, it's a shame. Everyone seems to turn a blind eye to this problem or they come up with excuses saying that the kids have a choice in the matter. But do they really? I think we all know that answer....

Be careful what you wish for' date=' Bandit. Highlands continues to suffer in Track, Baseball, and Basketball for the sake of a winning football tradition. IMO, it's a shame. Everyone seems to turn a blind eye to this problem or they come up with excuses saying that the kids have a choice in the matter. But do they really? I think we all know that answer....[/quote']

Sooner or later teams will have Highlands number.

Be careful what you wish for' date=' Bandit. Highlands continues to suffer in Track, Baseball, and Basketball for the sake of a winning football tradition. IMO, it's a shame. Everyone seems to turn a blind eye to this problem or they come up with excuses saying that the kids have a choice in the matter. But do they really? I think we all know that answer....[/quote']

If a kid chooses to attend Spring Practice as to not fall behind other players, that is his peroggative; the kids can't be forced to play other sports; the kids not only watnt to be a part of Highlands football, they want to play and reach their maximum potential.

Some players have chosen to go to both practices, but that is really hard including getting homework finished.

To say they don't have a choice or imply they don't is a falacy.

Sooner or later teams will have Highlands number.

I think they already do have Highlands number!:lol: Their phone number!!! Come to a Highlands Spring practice and look around. It's not that unusual to see down state school there watching how Mueller conducts his spring practices. He actually encourages them to attend when they call.:thumb:

I think they already do have Highlands number!:lol: Their phone number!!! Come to a Highlands Spring practice and look around. It's not that unusual to see down state school there watching how Mueller conducts his spring practices. He actually encourages them to attend when they call.:thumb:

Now come on T-bird SK may need the number since they will not schedule HHS!