Everything posted by Govnah
-
Any news regarding Dixie 2012 coaches?
wasn't he coaching there? wonder why he left there?
-
Beechwood Track and Field
*cough*
-
Covington Holy Cross 52 Bardstown 51 All "A" Final
I would not consider that a high goal. You knock someone for not reading the basketball threads. I'm so so sorry. Geek!
-
Covington Holy Cross 52 Bardstown 51 All "A" Final
Nice! When I grow up I want to be as cool as you!
-
Covington Holy Cross 52 Bardstown 51 All "A" Final
This has probably been covered in other threads, so I apologize if it has. I just found this out and it may even be accurate. I heard over the weekend that HC has a kid on their team from Cincinnati. Is that true? If so, how does that work?
-
Top NKY Quarterbacks for 2012
I thought Arlinghaus decided not to play college football?
-
Freshman RB/DB Mitchell Allen
Thanks Dad!
-
9th Region this year? Who wins it, which teams/players are to watch?
Why wouldn't he play?
-
Freshman RB/DB Mitchell Allen
What's your point?
-
Covington Holy Cross Transfer?
It just doesn't seem right that the catholic schools can get away with things that the others can not. If that is indeed the case.
-
Beechwood/Pendleton predictions 12/13
I watched Beechwood play Conner on Saturday afternoon. Not very impressive.
-
Cooper 55 Walton-Verona 49
Sullivan?
-
Mayfield 19 Beechwood 14
Nice! After a year and some people are still bitter that their son gets kicked off the 2010 team. It isn't this class that thought they were bigger than the program and decided to not attend practice. Grow up! SHEESH!
-
Mayfield vs. Beechwood Predictions
With what the Mayfield fans say and what Massy's predicts, I dont think that Beechwood should even show up. Matter of fact, the state should consider just ending the playoffs and just give them the trophy now.
-
Beechwood 51 Frankfort 19
You got 'favors' all night long!
-
Beechwood 51 Frankfort 19
Really? You got every call tonight. You have no complaints. I would LOVE to see the penalty counts for each team. I would be willing to bet that we have more than 2 times as many as you. Those 5 guys had no business being in a regional final game. Zero! All were about 50 lbs overweight; except the umpire and he couldn't stop throwing the flag. I wonder if Jullian Tackett watches those games? For their sake, I hope not!
-
Beechwood vs. Frankfort Predictions (1A Playoffs)
Does anyone know the address of Frankfor HS football field?
-
Mayfield vs. Louisville Holy Cross Predictions (1A Playoffs)
Who were the two starters and how long have they been out?
-
Bellevue/Frankfort Updates
ttt
-
Owen County/Covington Holy Cross Predictions
How does that work? Thought you had to sit out a year?
-
Newport Central Catholic/Lloyd Predictions
When will Hightchew be back?
-
Beechwood/Ludlow Predictions
Wasn't the score 63-8?
-
U.S. Army All American Bowl Postpones Visit to Dixie
WOW!
-
Final Class 1A Rankings
Let's be clear. This years team won the small school championship. This year seniors won the BIG SCHOOL CHAMPIONSHIP! :jump:
-
Beechwood 29 Newport Central Catholic 0 (Frosh)
Hey, I'm not trying to start trouble here. I'll look for the post. I thought it was you, maybe not. I think that is easy to do, not sure. I thought it was a ligit question. It seems that you are very knowledgable about nky football and just wanted your opinion about the future. It's no big deal to me. I was just curious. I apologize if it was not your that started the thread.