Covington Holy Cross 52 Bardstown 51 All "A" Final

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if or how to upload wav. sound files to BGP, BUT you can go to http://www.bmustangs.com and I have uploaded the final seconds of the Holy Cross game as produced by the Holy Cross broadcast team. It will come on automatically.

These guys really need to learn to put some emotion into their call. :notworthy:

If that's not genuine happiness, I don't know what is.............. lol

Just to give everyone a brief sketch of the last 30 sec...

McClendon hits a 3 to tie with about 27 sec left. Bardstown comes down the court, holds for the last shot. Hit a floater in the lane with 2 sec left making the score 51-49. TO HC. Fuller throws a rope, Bardstown player tips it out of bounds. HC now gets to inbound from the side at about their own three point line. Inbounds goes to Burger who has a guy right in his face, he shoots over him and bank swishes it in as time expires. Final score 52-51.

This is the only state Title for HC in basketball and what a way to win it!!

Congrats also to Bardstown who played a heck of a game. I am looking forward to seeing both of these teams in the recent future.

I don't know if or how to upload wav. sound files to BGP, BUT you can go to http://www.bmustangs.com and I have uploaded the final seconds of the Holy Cross game as produced by the Holy Cross broadcast team. It will come on automatically.

These guys really need to learn to put some emotion into their call. :notworthy:

If that's not genuine happiness, I don't know what is.............. lol

How do you listen to it once you get to the website?