Covington Holy Cross 52 Bardstown 51 All "A" Final

Crazy as it might sound, I'd drop the Dixie game. That game if played would be the Indian's 11th game in about a 2 and a half week stretch, you've got a big-time emotional game against the other colonels the night before, and honestly you have little to gain from it other than giving Dixie some game film on you for what could realistically be a potential matchup with them a few weeks down the road in a much more important game. As a fan I would of course love to see this game happen, but as a coach I'd think seriously about dropping it.

I was speaking as a fan, but I definitely agree with your comments. Campbell County, Dixie and Conner are the only three I beleive they can drop, the other games are district or conference games. As a fan I would pick Conner to drop, as a coach it would probably be different. I guess we will soon see. :idunno:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has probably been covered in other threads, so I apologize if it has. I just found this out and it may even be accurate. I heard over the weekend that HC has a kid on their team from Cincinnati. Is that true? If so, how does that work?

This has probably been covered in other threads, so I apologize if it has. I just found this out and it may even be accurate. I heard over the weekend that HC has a kid on their team from Cincinnati. Is that true? If so, how does that work?

BGP statute of limitations has expired.

I was speaking as a fan, but I definitely agree with your comments. Campbell County, Dixie and Conner are the only three I beleive they can drop, the other games are district or conference games. As a fan I would pick Conner to drop, as a coach it would probably be different. I guess we will soon see. :idunno:

Shocking news. Dixie game dropped.

Where in "Sam's hell" have you been????? I suggest you do your own research thru the past threads.

BTW Mike Mitchell transferred from Covington Catholic to Highlands. KHSAA looking into it.

Cancelling Saturday night's game against Dixie works well for Holy Cross on another front. There is a major school fundraiser scheduled in the evening that is the primary vehicle for funding the Scholarship Endowment Funds and financial aid for all potential students of Holy Cross. Basketball parents and fans will no longer have a conflict about which event to attend.

Did you mean to post this info in the water boy thread?