Covington Holy Cross 52 Bardstown 51 All "A" Final

The boys at Bardstown were motivated today, they appeared to have rebounded rather quickly (no pun intended). The adults were still depressed. Hopefully, the loss is what the Tigers need to get over the hump. They have won the 5th region two years in a row, but haven't been able push far(Holmes, Bullitt East) in the Sweet 16. Maybe there is a silver lining to having your guts ripped out.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cancelling Saturday night's game against Dixie works well for Holy Cross on another front. There is a major school fundraiser scheduled in the evening that is the primary vehicle for funding the Scholarship Endowment Funds and financial aid for all potential students of Holy Cross. Basketball parents and fans will no longer have a conflict about which event to attend.

Is Campbell going to speak at this event? Badump bump symbol crash

Just kidding Indians

The boys at Bardstown were motivated today, they appeared to have rebounded rather quickly (no pun intended). The adults were still depressed. Hopefully, the loss is what the Tigers need to get over the hump. They have won the 5th region two years in a row, but haven't been able push far(Holmes, Bullitt East) in the Sweet 16. Maybe there is a silver lining to having your guts ripped out.

Two of the last four years, actually. Last year and 2008.

Where in "Sam's hell" have you been????? I suggest you do your own research thru the past threads.

Please don't tell me I've been fudging one of my favorite phrases for years. I've been of the opinion that it goes "Where in the Sam Hill have you been?" for the entirety of my life.

You say "knock." I say "having fun."

No harm intended.

I'm not buying this Clyde!! I dont think you like you have fun. I think this was done to be mean to the Govnah. After all, any man that only posted 26 times in the Waterboy thread must not enjoy humor!

I'm not buying this Clyde!! I dont think you like you have fun. I think this was done to be mean to the Govnah. After all, any man that only posted 26 times in the Waterboy thread must not enjoy humor!

I did get a little post-happy in that one.