Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Freshman RB/DB Mitchell Allen

Featured Replies

Link:

 

 

North Bullitt HS - Class of 2015

 

Averaged nearly 12 yds per touch on rushing, receiving and returns. Played behind talented RB's including 5A POY Todd Asbury.

What's your point?

  • Author

The point is that this kid is going to be a player to watch in the future. Thought folks might want to see. That's all. Merry Christmas!

Thanks Dad! :)

  • Author

Seriously? What is wrong with sharing some video of a great kid with a ton of potential, that does a great job in the classroom? If you don't want to watch, ignore it and go about your business! Otherwise, get a life and move on. I am sure some fans of high school football enjoy seeing clips of talented KY high school football players. I know I do. I watch many clips of other players and thought I would share. I'm not his dad and even if I was, I thought this board was about all aspects of high school football in Kentucky.

Thanks for sharing time2punt. Nothing wrong with your post what so ever.

Thanks for sharing time2punt. Nothing wrong with your post what so ever.

 

 

What he said.

If the gentlemen is someone other than the Dad of the youngster, then I have no problem with the thread but if the poster is his Dad, well........if ever Father of a son who plays football posts a piece about his kid, then BGP's would be nothing but a ad site.....

  • Author

Trust me, not related. Just an interested advocate.

No doubt he has talent for just being a freshmen. If he grows and progresses, as he should, he will be a good one.

Doesn't matter if it's his dad or not. Any poster has the right to promote a kid they feel is worthy. And trying to publicly find out if a poster IS a kids dad is a violation of the BGP rules.

If the gentlemen is someone other than the Dad of the youngster, then I have no problem with the thread but if the poster is his Dad, well........if ever Father of a son who plays football posts a piece about his kid, then BGP's would be nothing but a ad site.....

 

We spend hours upon countless hours talking about the same players/team over and over. I like the idea of posters who have other knowledge posting info and videos of players and/or teams lesser known. We spend a lot of time complaining that other teams/players don't get noticed in the rankings. IMO, this is the perfect site to learn what we don't know.

 

If it's not your cup o'tea, then so be it. But all info is welcome. :D

If the gentlemen is someone other than the Dad of the youngster, then I have no problem with the thread but if the poster is his Dad, well........if ever Father of a son who plays football posts a piece about his kid, then BGP's would be nothing but a ad site.....

 

BGP is filled with dads. If they want to post a film of their child have at it. I like seeing kids from around the state.

BGP is filled with dads. If they want to post a film of their child have at it. I like seeing kids from around the state.

 

I agree and I thought Govnah's comment was not necessary. Like Rockmom said, we enjoy learning about the top players around the state. I hardly ever see anyone post a video of a player on this site to be quite honest.

 

Now if they banned Highlands fans from gushing over their program....well that may shut the site down. LOL

I agree and I thought Govnah's comment was not necessary. Like Rockmom said, we enjoy learning about the top players around the state. I hardly ever see anyone post a video of a player on this site to be quite honest.

 

Now if they banned Highlands fans from gushing over their program....well that may shut the site down. LOL

 

You're a fan right?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.