Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood vs. Frankfort Predictions (1A Playoffs)

Who wins? 89 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Do the Tigers keep rolling in this one, or can they be caught looking ahead to a potential Mayfield matchup?

  • Replies 92
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beechwood has no problem getting to the state semi-final game.

This is becoming an annual event in the State Capital. Frankfort has always found a way to play with the Tigers early. But then depth and experience takes over as the Tiger wear down the Panthers and take control of the game.

This will be another tall task for the Panthers to try and upset the Mighty Tigers of Beechwood. Hopefully Beechwood will look ahead to Mayfield...............

This will be UGLY...

Do the Tigers keep rolling in this one, or can they be caught looking ahead to a potential Mayfield matchup?

 

Yes.

 

No, too well coached to look ahead.

Beechwood will win easily....no disrespect to Frankfort....BW is too much..

I am fairly new to NKY so I do not quite understand how home field advantage in round 3 and 4 is determined. Is it rotational every year? Is round 3 different than 4? Can someone please explain this to me. Thanks.

How is this game in Frankfort again? This year Beechwood is district 4 and Frankfort is district 3. It was the opposite last year. Odd district host in odd years and even in even years. Why did the district numbers change from one year to the next? There wasn't substantial realignment from one year to the next?

BW in a yawner

I am fairly new to NKY so I do not quite understand how home field advantage in round 3 and 4 is determined. Is it rotational every year? Is round 3 different than 4? Can someone please explain this to me. Thanks.

 

I think this round is called regionals. As stated above the odd # district host odd years and the even # district in even years. The district #'s were changed from 2010 to 2011. I think Beechwood has been in district 3 for as long as i can remember.

 

2010 district standings http://www.khsaa.org/football/2010/district.html

 

2011 district standings http://www.khsaa.org/football/2011/district.html

 

 

 

This document explains some of the playoff set up.

http://www.khsaa.org/football/realignment/20112014/playoffpairings20112014.pdf

Frankfort always has good skill players and speed. They are solid up front and well coached. Nice program that is always competitive. This year though I think Frankfort is in a bit of rebuilding and Beechwood is at a peak. I don't see this game being as close or competitive as the games over the last 3 ... 4(?) years have been. I am not making running clock predictions but I wouldn't be shocked to see one at some point in the game. As others have said, Beechwood is just too strong this year.

 

As to the game being at Frankfort, it is strange how that has worked out. Beechwood and Frankfort have played in the playoffs almost every year since the 6 class format started and Frankfort has never played at Beechwood.

I think this round is called regionals. As stated above the odd # district host odd years and the even # district in even years. The district #'s were changed from 2010 to 2011. I think Beechwood has been in district 3 for as long as i can remember.

 

2010 district standings http://www.khsaa.org/football/2010/district.html

 

2011 district standings http://www.khsaa.org/football/2011/district.html

 

 

 

This document explains some of the playoff set up.

http://www.khsaa.org/football/realignment/20112014/playoffpairings20112014.pdf

 

I get it now. BW switched districts hence going to Frankfort again. Thanks.

I don't see this game being as close or competitive as the games over the last 3 ... 4(?) years have been.

 

2007 Beechwood 49-17

2008 Beechwood 42-14

2009 DNP

2010 Beechwood 56-13

 

Average Beechwood 49-15

 

I don't think any of these games appear to be close or competitive!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.